Epilogue

Authors Note: This is the final chapter. Once again, thank you to everyone who helped make this book a success by your votes and comments. This is the very first book that I have written on this platform and it has truly been a labor of love.
**************************************************
Three Months Later.......

Jasmine was still basking in the glow of motherhood. It was still unbelievable that she was a mother of four gorgeous babies: Leati Joseph Anoa'i Jr., Matthew Sika Anoa'i, Ata Dani Simone Johnson and Savelina Moana Johnson.

, Matthew Sika Anoa'i, Ata Dani Simone Johnson and Savelina Moana Johnson

Right now, she was at home  in the nursery with her precious babies

Right now, she was at home in the nursery with her precious babies. She decided to give the four nannies that Dwayne and Joe hired a day off. She has recently recovered from the delivery as after giving birth she had several complications. First, the delivery caused a severe tearing causing her to have 200 stitches, as she literally tore from one opening to the other. Also, she had a severe postpartum hemorrhage to the point where she lost 2 liters of blood and needed an emergency blood transfusion after she passed out causing a code blue to be called. Dwayne and Joe were so scared that they would lose Jasmine, that Joe being Joe flipped out in the hospital, destroying property causing $500,000 worth of damage. He flipped out so bad, that he had to be subdued by 10 security guards, sedated and placed temporarily in the emergency room in leather restraints after busting through cloth restraints and under hospital security guard until he completely calmed down, which took 2 days. Dwayne was so embarrassed by Joe's behavior that he wrote the hospital a check for $5 million as an apology.