Honeymoon VIII: Samoa-Part I

Later that evening in Australia...
Dwayne and Joe were finishing packing getting ready to leave for Samoa where they would remain until early October. They decided right then and there that Jasmine was going to learn her place as a wife, that they ran the family and she is to obey them without a word. What better place to teach her those lessons in their motherland of  Samoa.

Dwayne's POV
Man...if I wasn't pissed off before, I'm 100 times angrier now. First, that little snake in the grass Omar tries to entice my woman with expensive ass jewelry, then Joe wants to talk shit as if he didn't wanna beat Omar's ass and now Jasmine's talking about wanting a divorce? Oh hell nah, that ain't happening....not at all. When we get to Samoa, she's gonna see what Samoan manhood is really all about! Don't get me wrong, I love that woman with every inch of me but if she knows what's good for her, she's gonna fall in line. Because there is no way out except death! Til death do us part, she stuck with us forever. And after the babies come, she most definitely ain't going no damn where!!!!

Jasmine's POV
Oh my goodness, what in the world did I get myself into? Dwayne is acting like a straight up caveman right now. All this because Omar gave me some jewelry. How was I supposed to know that he was going to be that generous? Joe actually has been pretty laid back, but is it the calm before the storm? And now they are taking me to Samoa, the land of their heritage?! I mean what's gonna happen? I still think I'm nothing a burden and I am bringing them unhappiness. Dwayne is grouchy and he and Joe are always arguing. It's sad because I love these two more than life itself but I love them enough to let them go. It's also sad because these are the first two men that I made love to, they took my virginity. I was hoping to bear their children and we all be one big happy family. Dwayne and Joe are packing our belongings, so I guess I'll go in the room and tell them my plans...

"Hey loves..." I say, nervous as hell.

"Not now baby girl, we're packing to leave." Joe said.

"That's just it." I say. "I'm not going with you all."

Just then Joe's lips start twitching

"Oh yeah you are." Dwayne said, closing his eyes and I tell he's mentally struggling not to scream at me.

"And just where do you think you're going?" Joe said his temper slowly rising.

"I-I'm going back to Chicago." I say. "I'm gonna file for divorce."

Just then, both Dwayne and Joe let out primal screams of utter rage that I had never heard before and the demonic look in their eyes shook me to my very core.

"YOU'RE NOT GOING ANY FUCKING WHERE BUT WITH US TO SAMOA!!!! ARE YOU TRYING TO LEAVE US FOR THAT MUTHAFUCKA OMAR?!! HUH?!!!! IS THAT WHAT YOU TRYIN' TO DO?!" Dwayne screamed so loud in my face my ears were ringing.

"N-No, I'm not leaving you all for anyone! I love you both don't you understand?" I pleaded.

"NAH WE DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND!!!" Joe yelled, his brown eyes brimming with unshed tears.

"Jasmine.." Dwayne said in a low and icy voice as he firmly took my chin in his large hand and turned my head so I was looking directly into his eyes. "I want you to listen to me very carefully...number one, you are not divorcing us, number two, you are not going back to Chicago and number three you are gonna take your little pretty ass in that room and pack your shit so we can fly to Samoa."

"And what if I don't wanna go." I say, barely above a whisper.

And that's when Joe snapped...

"OH YOU GOIN'!!!!! IF I HAVE TO THROW YO' ASS OVER MY MUTHAFUCKIN' SHOULDER AND CARRY YOU THERE MY GODDAMN SELF!!! STOP PLAYIN' WIT US GIRL!!!!" Joe screamed, his temper getting the better of him.

At that moment, I'd never been so terrified of two men in my entire life.

Just then Dwayne spoke up...

"You know what Jasmine, I'm tired of playing games with you. Joe, go pack her shit. I got this." Dwayne said as he suddenly yanked me to him and roughly threw me over his shoulder.

"Put me down! Put me down this instant, you hear!" I say trying to be stern.

"Silence woman!" Dwayne snapped as he slapped my bottom. "You gonna know your role and shut your mouth!!! Joe!! I'll meet you at the airport, I'm gonna check us out and take her to the plane."

"Aight I'll catch up to y'all." Joe said not looking at me.

Dwayne, still carrying me over his shoulder, left our suite and went to the lobby to check out. He was very calm even signing check out documents as if it was the most natural thing in the world. Even the concierge staff, did not question why he had a full grown woman slung over his shoulder like a piece of luggage.

"Is that you all need from me?" Dwayne asked casually.

"Uh yes sir. I hope you enjoyed your stay here." The front desk clerk said.

"I did. Thank you very much." Dwayne said calmly.

"Dwayne please baby put me down!" I cried pitifully.

"I'll put you down when we get to the aircraft." He said calmly,  not breaking his stride.

Just then, a hotel guest saw me and I guess felt sorry for me...

"Hey bloke! The lady said put her down! She's not a bloody piece of meat!" The man said, appearing concerned for my well-being.

Just then Dwayne turned slowly around still having me slung over his shoulder to address the gentleman.

"Sir....do you see this woman hanging over my shoulder? Dwayne asked.

"Of course I bloody well see her mate, you've got her draped over your bloody shoulder like you went stalking and caught a deer!" The man scoffed.

Well, she belongs to me, she is my wife, my woman and my property. This is mine!!!! I own her, so it would be in your best interest to mind your business." Dwayne said angrily between clenched teeth.

"Well, I'm making it mah business wanker!" He shot back, stepping forward as if he was going to intervene.

Just then, Joe appeared out of nowhere and gave the poor man a superman punch so vicious, he knocked the him out cold.

"Yo' you heard him! Mind yo' muthafuckin' business!!!Let's get to the plane Uce, the sooner we get to Samoa the better!" Joe said.

"Dear Lord help me!" I say still hanging over Dwayne's shoulder with Joe following closely behind.

TBC

Samoa is gonna be in multiple parts
So what did you all think?
Please comment and vote