You Gonna Learn Today

Warning: Smut and Daddy Kink, Threesomes

In the Last Chapter....

******Flashback**********
"I want you to give your soul to the Lord, because this ass is mine!!" Joe said, grabbing her pussy roughly as he drug her to one of the bedrooms. "I'm gonna teach you not to tease a grown ass man!!!" Joe yelled.

Uh oh, now I did it. Dr. Shareef...Malinda....Dwayne!!! Help me!!" Jasmine whimpered.

"Nobody's coming...you're in big daddy's arms now." Joe said, letting out a very sinister laugh.
***********End of Flashback *****************

As Joe hauled Jasmine to the nearest bedroom, she tried to reason with him.....

"Baby, come on. You gotta take it easy!" She said. "I mean I know it's hard since I'm pregnant."

"Ya damn right it's hard, my dick is hard enough to drill through three levels of concrete." Joe snarled. "And you wanna tease me like I'm some wet behind the ears ass teenage boy with peach fuzz?! Huh?! Baby girl, you got me ALL fucked up!!! I'm a fully realized grown ASS man!!! I mean do you see this beard on my face?! Huh?!"

Once they were in the bedroom, Joe nudged her in and then locked the door behind him, as Jasmine stared at the door...

"Whatchu looking at the door for? You ain't goin' nowhere!" Joe said shaking his head, as he stalked toward his wife.

"Baby please calm down." Jasmine asked repeatedly in an attempt to reason with her horny spouse, as she was back pedaling away from him.

"I'll calm down once I bust a nut." Joe said pointedly.

"Joe, is it really that important for you to get one off?" Jasmine asked.

"You really gonna keep asking me silly ass questions?" Joe asked. "Get on the bed."

"Joe, I..." Jasmine started to say.

At that moment and without saying another word, Joe picked her up and gently put her on the bed and then started removing his pants and boxers....

"What are you about to do?" Jasmine asked nervously, as if she really didn't know....

Joe remained silent as he climbed on the four poster California king sized bed, crawling to her like a lion stalking his prey about to pounce, lolling his tongue.

"Baby, you look like you wanna eat me alive!" Jasmine said, becoming aroused at her husband's behavior, her panties and shorts were soaked at the way he was eyeing her.