Lightening the Mood

In the last chapter......

********Flashback************
Joe was growling ready to tear some shit up.

"Come on uce, get in the car!" Kalei said again, more forcefully, gently grabbing Joe's arm, which he snatched away before finally getting in the car.

After Kalei and Joe got in the car, Kalei started to drive away, when Nia called out again....

"Fucking rapists!!!" She screamed, loud enough where Dwayne heard, and he turned his head with the meanest look known to man on his face.

"Turn this fucking car around Kalei." Dwayne said in an eerily calm voice, not taking his eyes off Nia....

"Nope Uce, y'all can kick my ass or whatever but I'm not doing it." Kalei said as he continued to drive...

************End of Flashback***********

As Kalei was driving to Uncle Sione's house, the accusations of Dwayne and Joe raping their beloved wife, not only hurt them emotionally but enraged them all out of proportion...

"Turn this car around Kalei

"Turn this car around Kalei." Dwayne said again through clenched teeth, with angry tears sliding down his face. "I'm gonna KILL her ass!!!"

"Nah. I can't do that Uce." Kalei said, calmly continuing to drive.

"Why the fuck not?! Oh so we supposed to let that bitch call us muthafuckin' rapists and woman beaters and shit?! Huh?!!!!!" Joe yelled, beating his fist on the console.

"Don't y'all see she's trying to get under your skin? Don't play her game usos, I'm telling y'all." Kalei reasoned. "Y'all know what she's saying is bullshit!"

"Kalei, when it comes to Jasmine, there are lines you just don't fucking cross, and your bitch sister did it, suggesting that we abuse the woman that Joe and I both love more than life itself!!!" Dwayne snarled.