Aftermath: Part III

In the last chapter....

******Flashback*********
"Well.... I have good news and bad news." Dr. Faalau began to speak..

Dwayne, Joe, Ata and Kalei all looked at each other in concern.

"What the hell you mean good news and bad news?!" Joe yelled.

"Calm down Uce!" Kalei said.

"Yeah Joe calm down before I kick your ass!" Dwayne said.

"I wanna know what's wrong with my baby!! I love her!!" Joe yelled, his fists clenching.

"The bad news is she needs rest, fluids and to eat a proper diet, the good news is she'll need to do that for her unborn baby. She's pregnant." Dr. Faalau said calmly and with a smile.

Just then Dwayne and Joe screamed with excitement. Ata began to shed tears of happiness. Kalei dapped up his cousins showing his congratulations.

"So who's the proud papa?" Dr. Faalau asked.

Dwayne and Joe then looked at each other....

******End of Flashback**********
It had been revealed that the reason that Jasmine had been throwing up, dizzy and fainted was because she was expecting. After Dr. Faalau announced that she was pregnant, everyone started to have their own individual mental reflections.....

Joe's POV
I can't believe it...I just can't believe it. The love of my life, my beautiful bride is pregnant. I have been praying for this moment since the day I asked that beautiful woman to marry me. To think that I'm gonna be a father makes my heart swell with pride. As excited as I am, I'm also scared and worried. I mean let's face it... I had been making love to my wife without using any condoms, but so had Dwayne. And now, I can't help but worry. What if the baby Jasmine is carrying isn't mine? What if it's Dwayne's? Honestly, I don't know how I would feel. I mean, yeah, he's married to her too and I knew that was a possibility when we married her that something like this would happen. But I guess I'm a little selfish and deep down I guess I want my woman and her unborn baby all to myself.  But, at the same time, I must be realistic and level headed. So I'm gonna pray and just hope for the best. But now that I'm thinking about it....I feel horrible because I lost my temper and spanked her not knowing that she was pregnant, I could have killed the baby!! Oh now I just wanna cry. But I'm gonna make up for it, whatever she wants she will get from here on out.

Dwayne's POV
Well....all I can say is wow. My sweet girl is pregnant. There are not enough words in the English language to describe the joy in my heart. I feel that my prayers have finally been answered, as that it has always been my dream to not only become a father but to be the best damn father in the world. However, I do have one concern and that is, the baby Jasmine is carrying may not be mine. Now, I know that was a possibility since she was also married to Joe, but I'm really hoping that it'll be mine. Now, you're probably wondering why I'm so worried? Well, it's because I'm not exactly a young man and I want to be young enough to properly raise my children. Now Joe is a lot younger than me and has a lot of energy than I do, so I do feel a little insecure because I'm an old man. But whatever happens, I'm not gonna love my wife any less. I can't wait to call Dr. Shareef and let her know that Jasmine is pregnant and to tell her and Malinda to move in and get the house prepared for when we return home.

Jasmine's POV
Although I still feel terrible, I'm so happy to know that I'm going to have a baby. I feel that my life is complete—I'm married to two wonderful men that love me as much as I love them and now I'm about to create a family with them. One thing that has me concerned is who actually fathered my baby, is it Joe or Dwayne? I'm very concerned because I don't want this to cause problems between the three of us. I'm worried because I have a strong feeling that whoever is the actual father, the other will be jealous, angry and insecure. As a result, my plan is to take a DNA test when I get home to determine paternity and once it is determined who the father is, I will conceive with the other man after I give birth. I just hope that my husbands will agree to my plan, because I want them both to father my children.

TBC
How do you think this will turn out?
Please comment and vote