You Think You Slick

After Dr. Shareef and Malinda went to check on Chaunny, Jasmine was left alone in the guest house. This was the first time she truly took in the enormity of the estate that she lived on. She still couldn't believe that it was a wedding gift from her beloved Dwayne. Not only that, he had given her $20 million dollars to spend on whatever she wanted to. Then, when she thought it couldn't get any better, Joe gave her an equally large estate in Georgia with $32 million dollars. In her mind, she believed that Joe was trying to compete with Dwayne, but it didn't matter because she loved them both with her whole heart and she knew they felt the same way about her. Now, the fact that she was pregnant, she felt that her life was complete. As she was there alone, she began to reflect.......

Jasmine's POV
Wow! I still think I'm living a dream and I'm just waiting for someone to pinch me awake. I mean I just got back from a long and adventurous honeymoon, I have two beautiful homes, a shitload of money to the point that I am set for life and basically any and everything I could ever want, and it's all because of a chance meeting almost 2 years ago with two gorgeous men who I initially thought were construction workers. And to top it off, I married those two men and now I'm pregnant and gonna give them a baby or two. The only problem now is that I have to have sex restrictions during my pregnancy, and let me tell you my loves are NOT happy about it, especially Joe. Now Dwayne is calm and patient, but not Joe, since Dr. Shareef placed restrictions, the least little thing sets Joe off. We were planning to do some gardening and I went and put my usual gardening clothes on and when I came outside, Antoine and Carl complemented me and then Joe lost it. He gets into an argument with the neighbor's nephews and then takes it out on me! I was so embarrassed and hurt, not to mention hormonal due to me being pregnant, that I ran back into the house crying my eyes out.

When I got into the house, I was so upset I just sobbed and rocked myself in an attempt to soothe myself, and Dwayne, being the doting husband that he is, took me in his arms and calmed me down. When I told him what Joe had done, he was furious. It was so nice of Dr. Shareef to recommend that Malinda take me to the guest house so that I could calm down and after kind understanding words from Malinda, I started to feel a little better. Lord knows that I don't want go against the doctor's orders and put my baby in any harm, but at the same time, I felt that it was my duty to please my husbands. I just don't know what to do?

At that moment, I heard the back door open by hearing the security chime...

"Dr. Shareef? Malinda? Is that you? Did you forget something?" I call out.

Just then, I heard that familiar deep, sexy baritone voice that made me shiver all over...

"It ain't the doctor or the nurse...it's yo' big daddy, and I've come to collect." The familiar voice said again with conviction.

"Collect what?" I ask the voice, knowing full well what he was talking about, so I decided to teach him a good lesson for yelling at me and I decided I was gonna tease the high and holy shit outta his ass.

Just then, the voice revealed itself, it was Joe as he came into the living room leering at me....