6 months later

Six months later

September 18th, 2016

It had been six months since Dwayne and Joe professed their love for Jasmine and she professed her love for the two of them. Since that time, the trio had been almost inseparable, except when Jasmine was working at the hospital, or the guys were working on real estate deals. They went on dates to movies, concerts, and sometimes they went for picnics and walks on the beach.

One Saturday afternoon, Dwayne, Jasmine, and Joe were walking along the beach, each man holding Jasmine's hand they were enjoying the weather.

"It's such a wonderful day," Jasmine said.

"I agree, it's a beautiful day." Dwayne said.

"That's because we got our girl with us," Joe chimed in.

It was at that moment that Dwayne decided to reveal his and Joe's true identities.

"Baby," Dwayne started, looking deep into Jasmine's eyes." Joe and I have something we wanna confess to you."

"OK, what's that?" Jasmine asked, looking intently at Joe and Dwayne.

"Well," Joe chimed in. "You know how you see all this new construction around Pensacola, and the company A and J enterprises and I'm sure you heard that it is a billion-dollar company?"

"Uh...yeah?" Jasmine said, confused.

"Well, baby you see, A&J stands for Anoa'i and Johnson. It was founded by two guys, who are self-made billionaires, Leati Anoa'i and Dwayne Johnson," Dwayne said.

"Well, my love, those two guys.... are us." Joe said sheepishly.

"Wait.... what? You two own A and J enterprises?" Jasmine asked, surprised, and shocked.

Jasmine could not believe it these sweet, hardworking, humble men who enjoyed working with their hands were not construction workers at all---but extraordinarily wealthy businessmen. Suddenly Jasmine started to feel embarrassed and ashamed of herself. Her face fell hot and suddenly her eyes started to well up with tears and she hung her head in shame, she foolishly believed that they were only two ordinary construction workers. It was then she began to cry.

"Aww baby... what's the matter?" Dwayne asked, his face marred with concern.

"I'm so ashamed of myself," Jasmine sobbed." I thought you guys were just construction workers."

Joe then swept up Jasmine in his arms, kissing her passionately, holding her tightly, not wanting to let her go. As Joe was holding her, his brown eyes started to fill up with tears which started to roll down his face.

"Baby girl, please don't cry," Joe said looking at Jasmine. "You.... you don't know how much it means to Dwayne and me that you fell in love with a couple of construction workers and not our money or status. That... baby... that just makes us love you even more!"

"That's true my love," Dwayne added." The idea that you love us for ourselves, makes us so incredibly happy; you've made us two of the happiest men alive and we want to give you the world and we will." Dwayne said, his eyes now filling up with tears.

"And I... I love you both so much too." Jasmine sobbed tears still rolling down her cheeks.

"I... I have a confession to make to the both of you too," Jasmine said, holding her head down.

"What is it baby?" Joe asks, curious.

"I... I've.... I've... never been with a man.
  Jasmine confessed. "I've never made love to a man----I am a virgin."

Just then, Dwayne and Joe's eyes widened, and their mouths dropped open in absolute disbelief.

"Are you serious?" Dwayne asked.

"Yes, I was raised as a little girl, that a woman should keep her legs closed and not open them for anyone except her husband." Jasmine sheepishly explained.

Dwayne's POV

Oh wow.... I don't believe it.... I mean I just don't believe it. I mean how did Joe and I get so lucky? Not only does this beautiful girl love us for ourselves, but she's also as pure as the driven snow. I mean she is what every man dreams of. She's beautiful, she's kind, she's sweet, and now we find out that no man has ever sampled that sweetness between her thighs. I'm telling you the thought of me being the first man to take her innocence, sends shivers up my spine. I think I'm falling deeper and deeper in love with her, and a woman like that I could spend the rest of my life with, take care of her, and keep her pregnant. I know she's got a career but hell, I'm a billionaire. If I got anything to do with it, she's gonna stay at home as my wife.

Joe's POV

Aww...shit!!! Baby girl is a virgin? Well, I'll be a muthafucka! Nobody has ever hit that! Well, I only got one thing to say about that----GOOD!!! The fact that she's beautiful, smart, and a real sweetheart, is just so unbelievable. I mean, the idea that she thought she fell in love with a couple of construction workers melts my heart. Now, I KNOW she is gonna be MINE forever. Because I am gonna be the first man to tap that ass. Shit, I'm getting horny just thinking about that sweet, tight pussy. Now, I know what you must be thinking---my horny ass just wants to beat that pussy up, but no, I have fallen hopelessly in love with her, just like Dwayne has, and I intend to make her my wife. I am going to propose as soon as possible.

Jasmine's POV

Wow, Dwayne, and Joe are billionaires? Unbelievable, and here I thought they were construction workers---not that it matters, because I love them both for the wonderful men that they are, not what they have. I just hope that me being a virgin and waiting for marriage has not caused them to have a change of heart about me, about us. Because I hold firm to the beliefs that my parents raised me with and that is not to open my legs for any man unless he is my husband.

Ok so Ms. Jasmine is a virgin.
What do you think?
Please comment and vote