Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold-Part II

*Special note: please play the video in this chapter***

In the Last Chapter........

**************Flashback****************
The detectives took note of Dwayne and Joe's enraged faces and that's when Rollins spoke up....

"Hey look...I know what you guys are thinking, but please let us do our job." He said, trying to defuse the situation.

"Man I ain't tryna hear that shit!!!!! I know one muthafuckin' thing.......y'all better find they asses before we do!" Joe growled as he stormed out.
**************End of Flashback*************
Meanwhile....
Idris was beyond furious. He found out that his twin brother and his nephews were the reason Jasmine was in the hospital. Dwayne and Joe hadn't said a word, it was Matt who spilled the beans. Idris felt horrible for what it happened to her, he thought she was a sweet and beautiful young lady, and in his opinion, Dwayne and Joe were two of the luckiest men walking on the face of the earth. What made him so angry was that they hadn't said a word to him, it was Matt that told him everything from start to finish.

Right now, they went out clubbing, but when they got back, he had a special surprise for them. As he patiently waited, he began to mentally reflect.......

Idris' POV

I can't believe this shit

I can't believe this shit. I mean I really can't believe this shit. They let that funky breath, musty pussy, no ass, no titty having bitch Vivian manipulate them into doing some dumb shit!!! I mean, I've done so much for them. I took them in, when they mommas put they trifling asses out, and when Lamont got out of jail, I let them live in my house rent free, eat my food, let drink my expensive top shelf liquor and enjoy my wealth. How do these ungrateful, lazy motherfuckers repay me? They go fucking with my neighbors' wife because that Olive Oyl body having bitch tells them to. I feel so horrible, I don't know what to say to Dwayne and Joe. But, I do know this, those freeloading motherfuckers are getting the fuck out of my house tonight, and I don't give a damn where they go. Hell, since they want to let Vivian tell them what to do, they can go live with her. I've packed their shit and put it in  garbage bags, all the shit they bought, that is, which wasn't much, and they can get the fuck on!

Just then, I am pulled out of my thoughts when the door opens and these three clowns and that bitch comes sauntering in my house, and they noticed the garbage bags in the foyer......

"Hey unc....what's all this?" Carl asks.

"What you mean, what's all this, it's y'all shit, y'all getting the fuck out my house!" I say.

They all looked around shocked, like I said something crazy.......

"Whatchu mean unc?" Antoine asked, still in shock. "Why we gotta get out?"

"Because y'all fucked up!" I yell. "Y'all fucked up messing with Jasmine. And I bet this skinny bitch had something to do with it" I say pointing at Vivian.