The Honeymoon I: The Beginning

Heavy smut! Daddy kink!! Some fluff! Threesomes! Possessiveness! Some Aggression!!

The Next Morning

Dwayne and Jasmine were cuddled up in bed, and sleeping peacefully.

They spent the entire night making passionate love to each other. Dwayne was so gentle with his new wife, pleasuring her entire body, bringing her to climax several times throughout the night. She also brought her new husband to orgasm several times as well. During their lovemaking sessions, they professed their undying love for each other in beautiful terms of endearment. Dwayne had even sang to his bride while making love to her. They continued their activities from the night until the early cracks of dawn.

As Dwayne woke up first, he couldn't help but stare at his sleeping new bride.

"Damn she's so beautiful", he thought to himself. "I am truly a lucky man to have such a sweet and beautiful wife".

He ran his hand down the curvy contours of her body, his dick hardened as he remembered the amorous activities of the previous night. Desiring a second round of lovemaking, he started kissing her the back of her neck as he started grinding against her. Then reached in front of her and started rubbing her pussy to rhythm of his grinding. Without opening her eyes, Jasmine began moaning and grinding against his erection.

"Awww baby...I gotta have you again", Dwayne groaned, turning his wife on her back.

"Yes baby, give that dick to me again", she replied, as she opened her legs and wrapped them around his waist.

"Oh baby, I thought you'd never ask". He groaned as he entered her tight, wet warmth.

"Ahh shit, so good, so fucking wet and tight! Fuccckk!!!" Dwayne hissed as he rolled his hips, thrusting furiously.

"Oohhh baby yes...ahhhh, go deeper my baby" Jasmine whimpered, as she dug her nails in her husband's back.

That request from his wife, made Dwayne go faster and deeper until he finally exploded in her, collapsing on top of her, breathing harshly.

"Damn girl..you got some amazing pussy" he said, kissing his wife's neck.

"Oh baby, you're making me blush", she said, stroking her husband's sweat slicked back.

"It's true, love of my life...it is so true"

Meanwhile in Joe's Bedroom

"Ughhh....fuck me!" Joe groaned as he woke up shirtless but still wearing his tuxedo slacks from the night before. "Damn...how much did I drink? Shhiiittt!" He asked himself. "Oh yeah, that's right endless tequila and vodka".