imagine #6

He thinks wrong

**

MY POINT OF VIEW

**

Me and Jack were filming a YouTube video for his channel. The challenge involved a lot of glass and wires. And it was Jack's turn, being the dumbass he is, he dropped glass on the floor. And me being an even bigger dumbass I stepped on the glass.

"Ouch Gilinsky"

"Stop moving, almost out" he says trying to take the glass out from between my toes

"Gilinskyyyyyyyy" I yell because he's hurting me

"Look. I'm almost there. Just wait"

"Hurry it hurts!!!!" I squeeze the bed sheets as Jack is almost done.

CAMERON'S POV

I was bringing pizza for Gilinsky, the guys and my girlfriend. I got a text from Matt saying they went pennybording but that Kay stayed with Jack to film a YouTube video. I entered the house and head upstairs to suprise them. But then I hear noises. Is Jack seriously sleeping with my girl rn??? Oh hell no!!

"Ouch Gilinsky" I hear Kay yell. Omg is this happening rn.

"Stop moving, almost out" Gilinsky grunts.

"Gilinskyyyyyy" she yells

"Look. Almost there. Just wait." Gilinsky sounds like.. ugh I can't even picture this.

"Hurry it hurts" she cries

I couldn't take it any longer. I barged in there.

"What the actual fuck jack?!!. Get the fuck off her!!" I yell so loud that lost my breath

"Bro, what the hell are you talking about!!!!"

"You were fucking my girlfriend that's what!!!"

"Dude. I was trying to get the glass out from between her toes you fucking dip shit!!!"

Cameron and Jack were beating each other up. I was yelling for them to stop until the other boys came in. Matt was yelling and the other boys pulled them apart. Meanwhile Johnson took me to his and Gilinsky's room.

"Hey are you okay?" I was shaking so bad.

"No" I cry.

"Here sleep in my bed for now" he tuckes me in and walks way.

"Jack" I cry

"Yeah."

"Can you stay? I'm scared to sleep alone"

"Of course" he came and played with my hair.

I was honestly so scared. And my foot was hurting like a bitch. No one was paying attention to it. But whatever. I'll go to the doctor tomorrow. Rn my heart is beating so fast. Johnson kept singing to me. He kept humming. And when the rapping part came, he hummed it a little slower. I had my arms wrapped around his chest. And he had his arms crossed. Like if he was afraid Cameron would see. Idc rn I just need to cuddle.

"Jack?"

"Yeah"

"Please just hold me"

"I don't wanna-" before he could finish I hugged him tight

"I don't give two fucking shits about Cameron rn" he just hugged me and I cried into his chest.

**