imagine #17

Cam has been mad lately. It's so frustrating because I honestly can't sleep without him. And now I'm very upset because the past four days I've had to sleep with the stuffed bear he gave me for my birthday. It smells like him and I slept okay with it. I've been looking for it all day while he was at an event.
***
I sat in the kitchen table as cam enters the house. He goes straight to the tv. He looks tired. Ugh I need that bear! I head upstairs and change into my onesie. "Shittttttttttt" I whisper.
I tried looking for the bear one last time until I give up and decided to look for cam since he wasn't upstairs. I had a double French braid, bunny slippers, and a onesie. I looked like a complete kid. I find cam in the guest room on his laptop. Holding back tears. I hate him ignoring me.
"I lost my bear. Can I sleep with you?" I let a few tears down. I heard footsteps towards me. Cam holds my waist.
"Why?" He says angrily.
"Well because I lost the bear you gave me for my birthday and it smells like you. And it was hard for me to sleep without you so I hugged the bear. And then I couldn't find it so I .... Yeah... I mean if you don't want to then that's okay. I'll just idk.... I'll call someone to take me two Starbucks so I can stay awake.. idk.... Shit. Sorry I bothered you" I mumbled looking down. Pulled cams hands away from my waist. As soon as I turned around to leave he stopped me.
"Look..." He sighs.
"I'm sorry.. I think I should just leave"
"No" he crashes his lips into mine. "It was hard for me to sleep without you too" he smiled. "So if you could just stay cus I'm very tired and I really need you"
"Of course cam. I miss you. I hate this week I've been sleeping only a few hours. I need you too" I kiss him. He picks me up and lays me on the bed.
"Let's sleep. Shall we?" *rubs his eyes*
"Please."
"I love you baby"
"I love you cam"
*****

School .
Uhm idk what else ..
Have a great day or night. Thanks for everything. Comment if you liked. love you guys.