imagine #19

Imagine dedicated to @Wilkinson_Dallas3

***
"Cameron!" I yelled
"What?!?!?" He said coming down stairs
"You're friends are here. I'll see you whenever I guess" pecked his cheek and walked away.
**
Cameron just got here. He's on the couch with the Jacks and Nash.
"Hey" I sat down next to him. But left enough room so I wasn't touching him at all. Cameron gave me a dirty look. Well see I'm the type of girl who's nice until you fuck with me. Giving me dirty looks is a big no no.
"What was that look for" I state as everyone gave me their attention.
"I was meaning to talk to you"
"Shoot" I said
"We need to break up" I was almost in tears so shook them off.
"Why?" I blurted
"Because I can't stand you flirting with other guys so" idiot.
"When? Who?" I said slowly
"Everyone, all of my friends, anything with a penis basically"
"Do you guys think I'm flirting with you??" I look at the boys and they shake their heads no.
"Seeeeeeeee" I basically yelled.
"But still"
"Its okay I've never been the jealous type so when you flirted with all those girls I didn't care. I gave up everything for you. Everything. But whatever. There's plenty of other guys who can treat a girl better that you. Because you treated me like shit yet I loved you. You're so low at this point. I'm not even going to bother crying for you. You're a worthless piece of shit." I was calm. Until I felt Cameron slap me. I saw the guys get up.
"No sit. You dare hit me. Guess what. You hit harder than you fuck!!!! Hahah just letting you know don't look for us" Cameron look at me in disgust as I joke about our sex life. But the end really got to me.
"Us?" He said confused
"I'm pregnant" I said with a straight bitch face.. "goodbye Cameron
**

******
Heyy guys. This was my first request image. I haven't published because I wanted this one to be good to my most active reader @Wilkinson_Dallas3 love you sorry for the wait. thank you for everything.

If you want an imagine dm me on here.:)