imagine #28

cams been feeling sad because he's home sick. So me and the boys planned something for him.
**
"Cam come here" I said
"Hey baby what's up" he said trying to be cheerful.
"Sit" I patted the couch. He pulled me into his lap.
"Well then okay. " gilinsky ran up to me and handed me my guitar.
"Whats this?" He asked as the rest of the guys sat around us.
"Look I know you've been upset lately...."
"I'm fi-" I interrupted
"Cameron I swear on Harry Styles precious hair I will smack you if you finish that sentence. We all know that's bull" he stiffened.
"Oh okay then." He awkwardly chuckled.
"Me and the boys wanted to do something nice for you so shut up and litsen" I said

**I started to play 'I would by Justin Bieber'**
After song*
"That was beautiful".
"Hush Dallas. Were not done"
"Were not" Taylor asked confused.
"Nope. Actually I added this one in. So we know you miss your family so... Gina come in" as Gina entered the room I got up to greet her.
"Glad to be here. Your beautiful girlfriend here has invited me. She's lovely cam"
"She is isn't she." Cam smiled at me then back to his mom.
"Aye get some" Nash whispered.
"I'll kill you later but I gtg bye children. Cam .. Mrs Dallas" I waved at the boys, kissed cams cheek, and hugged Cameron's mom.
"Please call me Gina" she said.
"Well in that case, Gina, hope to see you this afternoon. Thank you for actually trusting me. Ill see y'all" I closed the door and for in my car, driving of to go shopping with my girls.
***

Unedited. Oh well ima publish it anyways. Hope you enjoyed.