Lawn/ Requested

Today my parents are having a cook out and invited a huge portion of our family and friends. Yesterday when I was hanging out with cam and the boys I invited them. Hopefully they'll come. But for sure my girls were gonna show up so I didn't worry.
"Honey can you do me a favor?" My mom says. What does she want? She never calls me 'honey'. Hmm.
"Yeah sure what is it?" I ask.
"Can you mow the lawn?" She blinked repeatedly.
"If only I had any siblings, I would totally make them do it. But sure." I smile.
I walk to the garage and take the lawn mower out. When I finally turn it on I start to get to work. Right now I'm thankful I'm wearing a loose shirt, shorts and my farm boots, because it's sooooo hot. Damn. See my parents and I moved to California 5 years ago. But before we moved here, we had been living in Texas. We of course we're country people. So yeah, boots is a must with every outfit, even if it doesn't match. When we got here I became friends with the boys and Cameron. Of course my style in clothes has changed but I've always loved me some boots.
I pulled out my phone and recorded me on the lawn mower. It showed I was going 5 mph. I chucked and posted it.
"Dammmm sexy" yelled a familiar voice. Cameron. Ugh. This. Is. Embarrassing. As I turned, and drove towards them I see all the boys. Awe shit.
"Hi" I waved.
"Didn't know you actually know how to do anything besides eating" said Matthew.
"Well boys. I'm a country girl what can I say." I winked and kept working.
**
After I was done I noticed the boys were waiting for me. I quickly put the lawn mower away and walked over to them.
"Uhm so what are you guys still doing here" I questioned, raising an eyebrow.
"We're here for food" Nash stated nonchalantly.
"Well please be my guest" I gestured to the front door.
"You look hot" cam whispered in my ear. We're not dating. But we're pretty close to.

Part 2? Or