imagine #18

I'm having a lot of family issues right now. And the only thing I can do for now it's just to push everyone away. It's what I do. I guess you can say it runs in the family.
"Babe please stop. Tell me what's the matter" cam pleaded.
"Cam I tired can I just sleep." Whooping some tears off my face.
"Please" he says grabbing my hips.
"Ouch!!" I yell. I promise I would tell him if this happened again. If I tell him the truth he'll be disappointed in me.
"Babe" he sternly looks at me hurt. "Did- did he hit you again?"
"Yes. But it was my fault I promise"
"Its abuse. Don't you see. It gets worse every time. I'm not letting him touch you again. Ever you hear me. Ever" he said as his last word 'ever' repeats in my head as an echo.
"I'm sorry. I love you. But I can't let you do this. It's better if I don't come back anymore"
"What are you saying? I don't care what you do babe but I will all always protect you."
"C-Ca-Cameron"... "That's my dad at the door. Please cam don't let him hurt me. I'm sorry. I can't. Please. I'm so scared. Hold me."
"Never be scared. When you're with me no one will hurt you. Go hide in one of the closets. I'll be there in a few.". He pushes me towards the other direction.. "Go on.. baby" *winks*
I hear mumbling but I can't make out the words. Cameron finally comes back with a bruise on his face and bleeding from his nose.
"BABE WHAT HAPPENED?!?!? YOU TELL" I ran to him.
"Shhh Babe. I'm okay. But you wanna know why it doesn't hurt as much as it should? Because he said if he gets to kick my ass he'll leave you alone. You can live with me now!!" Those words made me burst out crying.
"Thank you cam. Thank you." I kiss all over his face.
"You're cute asf" he giggles. Starting to kiss my jawline towards my neck.
"I love you"i cry into him.
"I love you more" .. "now can my little sexy doctor fix me up cus I have a boo boo" he pouts.
"As long as you fix me when your fixed" I kiss his lips.
"Definitely"

****
HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE READING THIS. I've never been happier. I'm finally getting all the merch I wanted. And more on the way. My grades are bomb as fuck. I hate people from school but that never stops me from looking on fleek with my merch. Okay enough bragging about my merch sorry. If you'd like a imagine feel free to message me on here or any other social media:
Snapchat: iloveyou19660
Instagram: xoxo_rashell
Twitter: Iluhyacameron
Kik: iloveyou19660
Music.ly: xoxo_rashell

Make sure you tell me:
~your name or the name you want me to use for the imagine
~what you want it based on
~any other ideas or info you think I should know

That will be all thank you again. I'm going to sleep because I have a test tomorrow. Gtg. Bye.