Don't touch my boyfriend / Requested

Today were going to a party. I was kinda iffy but cameron said he wasn't going to drink. What a liar. He said that last time and then he ended up getting wasted and considering he's a light weight he couldn't handle much alcohol so he ended up throwing up what he drank on Taylor's porch. Funny yes. The next morning. Not so much. Anyways. I did my makeup and had my outfit on. Ready to go.
"I'm ready" I shout at Cameron
"Finally" I hear him grunt. I walked down the stairs to find Cameron basically drooling.
"Babe you look hot" he pecked my cheek
"Thanks. You too" I smiled
**
The party was getting heated. The security was being a little bitch. Considering its Nash's party, the security sucked ass. I don't know what's with that boy, it's like he's trying to look for people that charge him a lot for a shitty service.
"Damn beautiful" some old man groped my ass.
"What are you doing don't fucking touch me". I spit on the man.
"Come on baby"
"What the hell? GET AWAY" I say trying to get out of his hold.
"CAMERON, CAMERON, CAMERON" I yelled but he's probably in the restroom. I saw Dillon and he came up and pushed the guy off of me.
"WHAT THE FUCK" He yelled. Suddenly the rest of Taylor's friends step in front of me.
"Move idiots. Me and the little lady over her were having a lovely time together" he says sweetly. Eww he's nasty.
Finally cam showed up from the restroom. I knew it.
"What's going on?" Cameron asked.
"This old fart was trying to do shit with your girl. I caught him grabbing her ass. Poor her she couldn't get out of his grip. This asshole." Dillon says. After that in a swift moment Cameron passed by me and was now on the guy.
The rest of the guys helped cam out. No use the guy was too big. He was hurting them bad. I quickly went to the kitchen.
"OUCH". I suddenly ran into johnson.
"Sorry Johnson" I say
"What's with the pan" he pointed to the pan I was holding.
"There's a big fight over there and security is hurting cam" I said about to cry.
"Shit. Lemme record". Somehow it's always him that ends up doing it.
I ran over there and the guy had Cameron against the wall. I swing and the guys head while landing on Dillon and Taylor. I got up quickly to see cam on the ground.
"Cameron, CAMERON GET UP" I plead. I turn to the man, who's getting up. I walk up to him and hit him in the forehead. I've never hit anyone like that. He was out cold. Damn.
"Don't touch my boyfriend" I shouted and kicked the man twice and went off to see if cam was okay.
**
"YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN HER, SHE HIT THAT GUY AS HARD AS SHE POSSIBLY COULD. SHIT WAS CRAZY. YOUR GIRL IS TOUGH MAN" Dillon yelled. I laughed.
"I didn't know what came upon me. I was just mad he hurt cam."
"I feel like a pussy man, I was supposed to protect you and you ended up beating someone up for me" he looked down.
"Don't feel like that. You protected me. And when time came I had to protect you. Don't be like that. You know I got your back" I smiled and kissed him all over his face.
"I love you!" He yelled
"I love you too" I yelled
"GOAAAAALLLLSSSS OMG IM SOBBING" Sammy yelled.