imagine #8

I love Cam like my life depends on it but when I have my period no one can escape from the mother bitch in me. I'm such a fuss and a I act very rude sometimes. But it's my like I can help it. Currently cam and I are on vacation in Australia with the guys. Me being annoyed I put my headphones on..

20 minutes later...
"Babe" Cameron takes the headphones out and whispers to me softly but with a very cold sense behind it. I shake in annoyance.

"What do you want?!" I snap.
"Look I know you're on your period but that was in call for" he leaves upset and slams the door as hard as he could.
"Fuck!!!!" I yelled and pulled on my hair. I got up to look for him.
"Cameron" I whisper into his back as I hugged him from the back. No answer.
"Cameron" Still nothing.
"Cameron please" he puffs
"Yes?" He says in the most uninterested face. I've never seen him like this. He looks kind dead.
"Look I'm sorry. I had cramps and I just needed some time to breathe because I was in so much pain. And you know me do well, you know when I'm upset or sad I listen to music. You caught me off guard. And that kinda screed me. I reacted the wrong way. I apologize. I love you. Idk why I'm shaking or why I'm nervous taking to you right now. But just know I'm sorry. But if you're still mad I'll leave and give you some time. I love you." I was about to walk off until cam grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back. Hugging me in a big hug.
" I love you. I get you just don't hurt me like that. I can't bare to see you like. I don't live you don't you understand. I love you more than you imagine. I. Fucking. Love. You. And I will yell it to the whole world if that's what it for you to feel the same." He shook me a little within the hug.
"Cam I love yo-" I was interrupted by his sweet lips in mine. Cameron makes me happy.
"I love you baby"
"I love you too babe"

****

Sorry my birthday was yesterday and I've been all over the place. Justin's song is in my head . Ready for Hayes to win DWTS. Ect. Getting everything settled because I want to go to Spain and Africa as a summer school trip. And everything is crazy. Haha but here's an update. Thank you for the 3.26k reads babes!!