Imagine # 16

I am currently dating Jack Glinsky. He's the best. Our tour has an event today in California. I'm so excited because today I will be performing on stage 3 times. being on stage gives me this feeling like I can do anything. What really sucks is that Cameron has been very aggravated lately. Cameron is like my best friend he always does this to me ever since he found out that me and him were dating. I'll talk to him later about it but right now I'm going to focus on my songs and my beautiful fans.
****
After the show
**
"Hey" cam says
"Look who decides to talk"
"I'm not very happy with you"
"W-why" at this point cam was very close to my face.
"Because I like you. I thought it was obvious. Until you decided to date Jack"
"Cam-" I was interrupted by cam kissing. I was so shocked. He's a good kisser. But I love Jack. And he's my best friend. I can't. I try pulling away but he didn't let go. I start slapping him in the face until he isn't forcing me to kiss him.
"Fuck you. I LOVE Jack. Why did you do that? Your so full of shit. When I told you I loved Jack you said I should go for it. I hate you! I fucking hate! Jack doesn't deserve this! I'm such a horrible person! Don't ever talk to me again! I'm going to tell Jack! If he breaks up with me I won't be okay! You know why? Because this is your fault. Don't ever. And I mean ever do that again. Or talk to me. In fact your dead to me. Why would you just me like this? Jack is my life. Now thanks to you that might be ruined. Fuck. You. Cameron. Ruined my life. Alexander. Dumbass. Dallas. Because your only worth your name. Not your personality. Your dead. Dead. Goodbye" at that point I was done ranting and I was balling my eyes out. I didn't even realize the boys were around us and Gilinskys hands were around my hips. It felt like slow motion. I could feel him pulling me out of the room.
***

part 2???
I'm posting as many drafts that I have as possible
:)