Fights / Requested

Me and cam had to leave nashs party because apparently I was flirting with my ex boyfriend Cole who was invited as well.
"Babeeeeee" I whisper. No answer.
"I know you're mad but I know I wasn't flirting and I love you, so with you please say something?" I say. Still no answer. Fine to can play it that way. As soon as we got home cam rushed out of the car and sat on the couch.
"Cammie" I whispered climbing on his lap, facing him.
"You can't ignore me forever" I look in his eyes.
"Ughhhhhh gosh I hate you sometimes." I growl at him. No answer.
"Fine!". I whisper in his ear. I start nibbling on his ear knowing that turns him on. But no. Still nothing.
"Cameron you bitch " I start kissing his jawline and down his neck. I slip my hands into his shirt. Still nothing. I bite his cheek. I heard his breath hitch. Bitch. I start kissing his plum lips. But he doesn't kiss back.
"Cameron." I straddle him and start kissing him again. I tug on his hair until his whines which gives me entrance. I start kissing his deeply. I feel him giving in. I pull away.
"Whatever cam" I say walking away. I heard Cameron groan and get up after me. I turned around and jumped I his arms and kiss him like I never have before. He pulls away.
"Fuck" he cursed under his breath as I hop off him and kiss down his abs.
"Fine you win.. I'm sorry. I love you" cam gave in.
"Love you too" I said pecking his lips.
"You were making it to hard for me." He said breathless. "To be honest I wasn't even mad, I just wanted to see what you'd do. Damn baby" I slapped his arm playfully.
"Cameron!" I shout.
"I should be mad more often" he smirked.