Prologue:

After 1 week I can now finally stand up and walk a little and my oxygen tank is now no need.

I still remember what Chifuyu told me and I know that he's right, it's my fault that Draken-kun died. I shouldn't have gone back here.

Hina-chan comforted me for the passed days but I still feel guilty and responsible about Draken-kun's death.

It's now midnight and I think of a solution to save them all. I know the consequences of this and the price I need to pay but I don't care anymore.

I try my best to get out of my hospital bed and reach the rooftop of the hospital.

When I reached the rooftop. I breath deep then start to walk, I was about to climb and stand on the edge when I hear voice behind me.

"You know, you could just say my name right? Nii-sama?" I turn around and saw my little sister looking at me in pity.

"Help me. I want to save them. All of them. Even the people who died already." I told her.

"You are the only person who I allow to wish multiple time. But this time I'm now old and my power is getting stronger. I need a price. And you know what is it." She said to me with her serious face.

"I know the price for my wish. I'm okay with it." I hold out my hand to her and look at her in the eyes.

"Are you really okay with the price? You will never see them again. And when I say never I meant it. HE meant it." She said to me and I just nod at her while smiling.

She sigh then hold my hand.

"I, Kambe Y/n grant your wish Hanagaki Takemichi."