Chapter 2.5

"You can put it down now. So the reason why you didn't forget Takemichi is because you know about his ability, his secret that make us hold a powerful connection to him. And this connection make us not forget about him. We all know something others don't know. We all see something others can't see in him. That's is his desperation to save the people he love." Naoto said that made all of us nod in agreement to him.

Mikey's POV

"So you're saying that you 5 have a strong connection to Takemitchy?" Kazutora said while looking at Naoto.

"Yes. Now for the second we will discuss is how just by saying Takemichi's name make you remember him. So for those who didn't forget Takemichi we are primary people who can remember him because of his secret we know. And for the people who need to say Takemichi's name for them to remember are the secondary people. But it doesn't mean that you all are secondary you have a less connection to him. It just that you guys we're all trusted by him or you guys we're the people he supposed to save but failed. Example Sano Emma she doesn't remember Takemichi because Takemichi failed to save her. As for the other Toman vice captains and captains. You trusted and believe in Takemichi in the passed timeline that made you a secondary too." Naoto said that made some of our questions finally met it's answers.

"How about Izana?" I ask while raising my hand.

"Well as for Izana he's a different case. He's not secondary or a primary obviously. Izana is a person who admire Takemichi am I right Kurokawa Izana?" Naoto said while looking at Izana.

"Yes I do admire him because he reminds me of someone." Izana said then look at his phone again.

"If my guess is right I believe it's Sano Shinichiro?" Naoto said that made Izana look at him in shock.

"How did you know?" Izana ask him while still looking at Naoto.

"I met Shinichiro on my way here accidentally and when I saw him, I saw Takemichi in him." Naoto said while looking at Baji then me.

("He's right. If I remember correctly before Baji died before I hear him say that he remember my brother to Takemichi. Even though I was busy and mindless beating Kazutora that time I heard him say that.")

"Correct if I'm wrong but Hanma is slightly the same right?" Kisaki said then look at Hanma and back to Naoto.

"Yes. He's almost the same to Izana. But I'm not quite sure. Hanma what do you feel about Takemichi?" Naoto said and we all look at Hanma waiting for his answer.

He look at us then get a cigarette in his pocket and light it up. He blow some smoke then look at the sky.

"I do admire him like Izana but the other thing I feeling for him is still unknown to me." He said that made us confuse. He look at us then laugh a little then look serious again.

"I feel some anger for him and pity. I mad at him because I feel that he's responsible for Kisaki's death but I know in myself it's not his fault. Don't worry I wouldn't do anything if you're going to look or save him. Remember I pity him. I pity him for not being with the girl he love." He said then look down.

"Don't worry about Hanma. He's going on a therapy. He can't forget the look the way I die. He's getting better as the therapist said. He just need time." Kisaki said while patting Hanma's shoulder and looking at us,assuring us he won't do anything.

"So as you can see and as they already said. They hold a strong feelings for Takemichi. Which make them tertiary people. The people who have a strong feelings for Takemichi. And the trigger for them to remember Takemichi is by making the primary and secondary people said Takemichi's name." Naoto said and look at all of us.