Chapter 4

Author's POV

Mikey and the others are now sitting in the couch infront of Takemichi's parents.

"I'm really glad that our Take-chan have friends! Btw This is my husband Akira Hanagaki. Hon say hi to them." Yukari said then look at her husband excitedly for him to make him to talk.

"What are you doing here and why are you looking for Takemichi?" Akira, Takemichi's adopted father said while looking at them in serious.

"Sir we are here to meet Takemitchy because he just suddenly disappear." Draken said while looking at Takemichi's father.

"He's not here. Now you can go." Takemitchy's father said then stand up and start to walk away but was stop by Yukira, Takemichi's mother.

"Chotto! Dear! Don't be rude to our son's friends please! I'm very sorry for my husband's attitude. It's just that we're really still upset right now." Yukira said that made them all confuse looking at her.

"You see after Take-chan graduated high school he pack all of his stuffs in the apartment he's living and stay here for 1 week then we woke up him missing. We don't know where he went." Yukira said then she starts to cry and her husband Akira comforted her by letting her hug his waist.

"Did you report this to the police? If not yet I'm a police officer sir. I can help." Naoto said and the others nod confirming he's a police officer.

"Really? You would help us find Take-chan?!" Yukira said then look at them again with tears on her face while holding a tissue.

"Of course! We're his friends Yukira-san. If you haven't remember yet Yukira-san and Akira-san it's me Kakucho Hitto. Takemichi's childhood friend." Kakucho said to them that made the little dark aura surround Akira light up a little and also made Yukira smile.

"Really? You really grown up now Kaku-chan." Yukira said with a smile on her face.

"Kakucho I'm glad you're still friends with Takemichi." Akira said and now putting a little smile on his face.

"Btw you should stay here for the today! I would like to ask all of you how you became friends with Take-chan! Wait I'll make you guys something to drink." Yukira said then go immediately to the kitchen leaving only the boys with Akira.

Akira sit back again to where he sit earlier then look at them seriously that made them nervous.

"So how far you guys know my son?" Akira said that made them even more nervous.

"We know that Takemichi have a gift to time leap and also that he's adopted by you." Kisaki said that made all of them look at him. Izana whisper to Kisaki's ears.

"Hey! Is it really okay to tell him that?!" Izana whisper to him and the rest nod.

"The truth is I don't know but I'm sure you know something Akira-san that can answer our questions. I can tell by looking at your eyes and observing your expression. When we came here and said that we are Takemichi's friends you seem not to believe us and put your guard up. I also saw you move your shoulder a little when Yukira-san talk about Takemichi this made you make your guard up more. You didn't talk this time and just comforted Yukira-san but when you found out that Kakucho is the childhood friend of Takemichi you ease a little and now that Yukira-san is gone you put up your guard again." Kisaki said and they all look at Akira again with now is really serious but there are no dark aura now.

"You're right. I may have the answers to your questions but I'm telling you right now it won't be easy to get information from me." Akira said then smile at them like he's teasing them.