Chapter 42

After the shocking revelations that Y/n told them Mikey immediately call a meeting.

"Change of plans! We need to destroy that brainwashing machine that Kambe Daisuke made." Mikey said while looking at all of them and standing infront.

Everyone agreed to him because of that machine Takemitchy changed and now walking in the wrong path.

"But the question is how?" Pah said while looking at all of them that made them froze.

"Easy! Let's sneak in their house then find the basement and wreck the machine!" Baji said with a proud smile while Kazutora and Chifuyu are clapping their hands at him with a smile too.

"Baji-san is a genius!" Chifuyu said while clapping his hands and smiling.

"I knew you're not an idiot like Pah." Kazutora said that made Pah and Peh glare at him but he ignore them.

"Idiot." Kisaki said that made Kazutora and Chifuyu glare at him.

"Why?!" Baji ask while looking at Kisaki.

"It's not that easy to get inside of the Kambe Mansion you know. They have a high technology security there because Kambe Daisuke have a financial resources in technology. Also because duh they are mafia. They don't just have technology security but also bodyguards. There's also a rumor going around that even their house staff are well trained in combat, gun shooting and etc. So yeah it's not that easy." Kisaki said while looking at Baji who burned his brain while looking at Kisaki.

He, Pah and Peh didn't really understand any of it that's why the three of them are in dazed.

"You're right so any plans how do we get in?" Draken ask while looking at Kisaki who's now making a very simple presentation for Baji,Pah and Peh for them to understand what he just said.

"Hold that question for a moment. Just gonna finish this." Kisaki said while still busy in his laptop. Draken sigh at him then look at Naoto.

"Like what Kisaki just said. It is hard for us to sneak in but I know someone who can sneak in and sneak out of any house. He can help us." Naoto said while getting his phone to call someone.

"You know someone who can sneak in and out? How?" Hakkai ask while looking at Naoto who's now waiting in the other line to answer his call.

"Well this person was trained before by a professional assassin but he didn't really get to be a assassin. I knew him because he was my former classmate before and we coincidentally met last month." Naoto explained while looking at Hakkai who nod at him.

"Hello?...... Karma?....... Yeah this is Naoto can I talk to Nagisa?...... Thanks....... Hello? Nagisa?........ Yeah it's me...... I need your help with something can we meet? That's if your not busy?" Naoto said and the others are looking at him, waiting.

"Really?...... Is tomorrow okay with you?...... Yeah this is kinda urgent and very important Nagisa....... Okay thank you so much....... See you tomorrow.... Yes the usual place..... Bye." Naoto said then end the call and as he ends the call Kisaki just also finished his simple and cute presentation for Baji, Pah and Peh.

"I'm done! Here! Watch this so you can understand." Kisaki said then turned his laptop to Baji, Pah and Peh.

"Oh! There's cats here!" Baji said while looking at the presentation Kisaki made.

"Yeah and there's also dogs here! This one look like Pochi!" Pah happily said while watching Kisaki's presentation.

"Yeah but is it me or Pochi look angry at me here?" Peh said while staring at the dog who look like Pochi.

"What's in there?" Chifuyu ask while looking at Kisaki and then look back at Baji's smiling face while watching Kisaki's presentation.

"I make a adorable and easy to understand presentation with cats and dogs in it as the MC." Kisaki said pushing his glasses up to his eyes. Chifuyu just nod at him and watch Baji's happy smile.

"Btw Naoto how's the call?" Kisaki ask while looking at Naoto who's ready to go to work. Naoto look at him with confused face but still answers him.

"My friend said that he'll meet me tomorrow. I will ask him about it there then I'll call you guys." Naoto said while looking at Kisaki with confused eyes.

"Why are you looking at Kisaki like that?" Hanma asked while looking at Naoto who notice the confusion of Naoto, Kisaki look at Naoto again and finally notice the confused face of his.

"Nothing it just that I thought he's busy making the presentation for Baji, Pah and Peh but I didn't know you're still listening." Naoto said and then get his coat from his chair.

"I can listen to any of you while doing something but I can't answer your questions." Kisaki said while looking at Naoto who just nod at him.

"Then I gotta go. I have to report of Kambe Daisuke's return to my boss." Naoto said then open the door while looking back at them.

"Take care Naoto." They all said and Naoto smile then nod at them. He walked out while they stay inside.

"Kisaki do you think you can hack the security system of their mansion?" Mikey ask while looking at Kisaki who just got his laptop from Baji and the others.

They had fun watching the presentation that they watched it again for 5 times.

"Do you want a honest answer or not?" Kisaki said while looking straight at Mikey's desperate eyes. Mikey didn't answer and Kisaki is the one who look away then sigh.

"I'll give you a honest answer then. No, I can't but if I try there's a high possibility that they let me in at first and a trap will be waiting for us there like last night." Kisaki said while looking at Mikey and that made Mikey changed his expression.

"What do you mean?" Mitsuya asked while looking at Kisaki.

"What happened last night was a trap. Y/n is the one who send the message, who call Hakkai and the one who let me hack the security system. She wants what happened last night to happen." Kisaki said while looking at all of them after he sigh.

"How did you know?" Kazutora ask while looking at Kisaki.

"She told me last night while you're all attention is on Taiju. I'm so shock that I didn't get the chance to tell you guys." Kisaki answered while looking down at his laptop.

("Damn! So that's why it was so easy to get inside of the event hall!") They all said in their mind while clenching their fist.
------------------
SO GUYS THIS IS MY CHAPTER 42 I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT AND ALSO BE READY FOR A R18 PIC THAT I WILL POST IN THE NEXT NEXT CHAPTER I THINK?

IF THE LIMIT WILL ALLOW IT AND IF ALSO WATTPAD ALLOW IT.

ALSO PLEASE CORRECT IF I'M WRONG OF PAH'S DOG NAME. I CAN'T REALLY REMEMBER.

ANYWAYS! HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND EJOY.

PS: THANK YOU FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ADDED MY STORY TO THEIR STORY LIST.