Chapter 21

All of them can't move because of the guns Sanzu,Taiju,South and Ran pointing at them.

All of them are all nervous because of the guns. Hakkai try to look at his brother asking for help.

But Taiju didn't look at him and just keep on pointing gun at them.

"How sure are you that we fool you? Don't accuse us for something we didn't do!" Kisaki shout at Y/n trying to hide his fear.

"Kisaki how smart do you think you are?" Y/n ask while still her foot on Mikey's chest.

"Smart enough to predict future." Kisaki said while looking at her. Y/n laugh at little at him.

"Really? Then I guess you're still an idiot." Y/n said while laughing like a elegant villain to him.

"What did you say about Kisaki?!" Hanma said and step forward but Ran shot him but it slightly hit his shoulder.

"Don't move you zombie." Ran said while glaring at Hanma and his gun still pointing at him.

"Tch!" Hanma said then stop his plan to get close to Y/n.

"Anyway. Kisaki I'm sure you're the one who think this plan but there's something you forgotten to think. That is the possibility of me using Pulse Lie Detector Test." Y/n said while she's pressing her heels on Mikey's chest.

After what Y/n said Kisaki and Naoto finally understand and realized how did she know that Hina is lying at her.

("So that's why she suddenly hold Hina's hand earlier.") Kisaki thought while looking so shock.

("She knows how to do a Pulse Lie Detector Test?!") Is what Naoto thought while also looking at Y/n in shock.

"Y-you know how to use a Pulse Lie Detector Test?!" Naoto said in shock while looking at Y/n who smile at him.

"Of course Tantei-san (Detective). What do you think our work is?" Y/n said while looking at Naoto.

"I don't know what Pulse Lie Detector Test is but how can you be so sure that she lie to you?!" Kazutora said while looking at Y/n with anger in his eyes.

"Of course because it has between 80% and 90% accurate. Also shut up if you don't know anything!" Y/n said while looking at Kazutora who have no words for what she said.

"Now how should I kill you all?" Y/n said while looking down at Mikey who is gritting his teeth at the pain of Y/n's heels pressing against him.

"Any suggestions boys?" Y/n ask as she look at Sanzu,Ran,South and Taiju.

"Let's me and Rinrin torture them first! We'll break their bones." Ran said while smiling at Y/n.

"Let me slice them! My katana is thirst for blood!" Sanzu said while looking at all of them.

"Let me bang their head to our piano!" South said while looking excitedly at the brand new piano they just bought days ago.

"I like all of your plans but what about you Taiju? What's your suggestion?" Y/n ask while looking at Taiju.

"Why don't we let them go an----" Taiju said but got cut off by Sanzu pointing gun at Taiju.

"What did you say?" Sanzu said with a dark tone while glaring at Taiju.

"Don't point your gun at me Addict." Taiju said in a calm and terrifying tone while glaring at Sanzu.

"Calm down both of you. Now I believe Taiju has more to say. Right? Tell me." Y/n said using a dark tone too while looking at Taiju (while glaring at Taiju).