Chapter 12

Author's POV

"Y/n Kambe?" All of them ask while looking at Naoto.

"Could she be the daughter of Daisuke Kambe?" Kisaki ask while looking at Naoto who's eyes are on the screen..

"There's many people in the world who has the same surname and name. We should investigate more." Naoto said and they all calm down for a sec but Naoto added some more.

"That's what I would like to say." He said that made all of them look at him in confuse.

"What do you mean?" Hanma ask while sitting beside Kisaki.

"The girl in the video is Y/n Kambe. The daughter of Daisuke Kambe." Naoto said and that made all of them shock while looking at Naoto.

"Why a daughter of a multi billionaire would do crimes like that and know Takemichi?" Pah said while eating some yakisoba in his hands.

The others look at him while there's a question in their mind.

("How the hell did he get that Yakisoba? And when did it happen?")

"We don't know too but it's really questionable." Naoto sais as he turn off the projector.

"Did you spread the face of Takemitchy or that Y/n Kambe?" Smiley ask while looking at Naoto.

"No we didn't yet. But Pah-chin's investigator report to me yesterday. He found out that Y/n is performing at Blue Ocean Bar every night. If you would like we can go there tonight." Naoto said and they all look at each other.

"Let's do that!" They all said and then they start planning how they will approach her and talk to her.

All of them go to their rooms to prepare for the meeting of a possible lead that can tell where is Takemichi is.

They also call Mitsuya and the others to report that they will meet Y/n Kambe. They also send Mitsuya the video.

After watching the video Kazutora said that Chifuyu seem to not believe it so much that he's just staring the wall while whispering "That's not my Partner." he's repeating it over and over again while Baji keep on calming him down and making him back to his sense.

They all feel sad about it because they know that Chifuyu is the first one to know about Takemichi's secret and very close to Takemichi.

After an hour they are all set now and ready to go to the bar when they hear the doorbell.

They look at each other with question mark on their head then decided who will open the door and it's Izana.

Izana open the door and was shock to see who's in there.

"Shinichiro. What are you doing here?" Izana said and slowly walk backwards while Shinichiro walk forward.

"Izana who's on the door?" Mikey ask while the others are following behind him.

"Shinichiro!" They all said in shock seeing Shinichiro and behind him is the 1st Generation of Black Dragon executives and Shinichiro's friends.

They all look at each other then nod. Draken,Kakucho,Smiley,Angry and Kisaki goes behind Shinichiro and his friends then push them inside, make them sit on the couch.

"Okay so guard the house for us you can do anything you like in here and we will go. We will back before you know it." Mikey said and they all go then close the door leaving Shinichiro and his friends in state of shock.