Chapter 52

TAKEMICHI FIRST STEP IN REVENGE!

After Takemichi and Mikey discussed about their plan on revenge, he go home and fall asleep because of tiredness.

Tomorrow....

Takemichi woke up early that shock his adopted parents as they saw him got out of his room already wearing his clothes and ready for school.

"This is a miracle. You're up early Takemichi." Akira Hanagaki said as he put down his newspaper and look at Takemichi eating his breakfast.

"Oh uhm. My friend and I decide to go to school early dad that why hehe." Takemichi said while awkwardly smiling at his dad.

"Is that so? Then be sure to come home early today okay?" Akira said as he drink his coffee that Yukira place down infront of him.

"Why dad? What's going on?" Takemichi ask while looking cluelessly at his dad.

"Have you forgotten Take-chan that Y/n-chan and Tenshj-chan will be staying here for weekends?" Yukira, his mom said while looking at him.

This made Takemichi stop eating his pancake then look at his parents with shock while they're busy eating.

("Damn! I forgot about that!") Takemichi said in his mind as he continue eating again.

"Y-yeah hehe. Sorry mom. I got preoccupied playing with my friends and homework that I forgot hehe." Takemichi said as he smile at them.

"Oh it's fine baby just make sure to go home early okay?" His mom said while smiling at him then continue eating.

"Yes mom! I'm finished!" Takemichi said then stand up and grab his backpack.

"Bye mom, dad! I'm off!" Takemichi said as he put on his shoes then open the door.

"Take care baby! Watch out for the cars okay?" His mom said as Yukira sees him off with a smile.

"Yes mom! Bye!" Takemichi said and then run off outside to his school.

While running to his school he decided to drop off to Mikey's place first but found out that he's still sleeping by Emma said.

So he run to his school again and as if destiny is really giving him a chance to befriend Kisaki.

Because once he get inside of the room he immediately found Kisaki sitting in the corner and reading his notebook.

Takemichi put down his bag first then approach Kisaki with a big smile.

"Hi! I'm Takemichi! You're Kisaki right?" Takemichi said while smiling as he look at Kisaki, Kisaki look up to him confused as to why he's talking to him.

"H-hi." Kisaki said while stuttering and a awkward smile on his face.

Kisaki is confuse as to why the famous kid Takemichi is talking to him while purely smiling.

Takemichi is famous in their school because he's a walking social butterfly. Whenever he goes he always have a friend in there.

He's also very kind and pure that if he did something wrong and you can't forgive him the gods will punish you for it.

(Author: Don't blame me. I'm really seeing Takemichi when he was a kid as the purest person you will ever know! And he's also adorableeeee!!! DON'T BLAME ME OKAY?!")

"Do you want to play with me Kisaki?" Takemichi ask while smiling and looking at Kisaki.

"B-but I was reading my notes." Kisaki said as he look away from Takemichi's face.

He didn't look away because Takemichi is so close to him but because of Takemichi's face that is shining and he felt that he will go blind because of it.

"Pleaseee! We don't have test today so it's fine! Come on Kisaki!" Takemichi said and puppy eyes on Kisaki when he finally look at him.

Kisaki sigh in defeat and then nod his head at Takemichi.

("I'm just gonna do it this time. I'm sure he'll forget about me after his friends came.") Kisaki said in his mind as he follow Takemichi to the play ground and play.

After 10 mins Takemichi's friends came and Kisaki thought that Takemichi will finally let him go because his friends came but to his surprise the opposite happened.

Takemichi didn't let Kisaki go when he's about to go back inside and study, Kisaki was about to leave him but Takemichi cry to him while begging him to stay and play with them.

Kisaki sigh again in defeat and agreed to Takemichi. Takemichi smile at him then drag him to introduce to his friends.

At first they're not very happy at the thought of Kisaki playing with them because he's weird as what they say but Takemichi's convincing powers are really powerful.

After that very long day playing with Takemichi, Kisaki finally have peace because they're going home.

But that peace didn't last long because Takemichi ask him to play with him again next monday that leave a massive shock on Kisaki's case.

In Takemichi's case he's happy that he gets to play with Kisaki and he become much happy that Kisaki made friends with his friends too.

But he became worried and shock when he found out that Kisaki is already friends with Hina at school.

"He's already friends with Hina it means he's now inlove with her. What am I gonna do?" Takemichi mumbles while walking to his room looking down that he didn't see someone is infront of him.

Takemichi keep on thinking what to do when he bumb into someone and fall because the person infront of him is much stronger than him.

"Is this your new way of greeting your lil sisters? Bumping them Michi-nii?" Y/n said while looking down at Y/n and behind her a kid who's years younger than them.

Takemichi look up and saw his two lil sisters standing infront of him. Y/n hands in on her waist acting as if she's way years older than him and Tenshi their baby sister is behind Y/n holding tight on Y/n's dress.

"Y/n, Tenshi!" Takemichi said as he tear up while looking at his lil sisters that both died infront of him.

"You're here!" Takemichi said while looking at them and crying.
------------------
HERE'S MY NEW UPDATE!

I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THE DELAYS GUYS! I GOT BUSY WITH MY ENROLLMENT AND I GOT STRESSED WITH MY GRADES EVEN THOUGH I GOT HIGH SCORES.

STILL STRESSED AND NERVOUS BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO GET A INC.

ANYWAYS! HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND ENJOY!