Chapter 6

Chifuyu's POV

After we hear Mikey telling Draken what happened to the war after a few minutes I fall asleep thinking my partner.

But I think I haven't sleep long yet when someone wakes me up.

I look at it and saw Naoto waking me up. I sit up while rubbing my eyes and looking around.

I saw that Kisaki,Izana,Kakucho and the Kawata twins are also waking up the others.

"What's wrong Naoto?" I ask while looking at Naoto who is now standing up.

"Kisaki found something you all have to see it." Kakucho said and we all look at each other then nod.

We all walk out of our room slowly and quietly afraid that we might wake up Takemichi's parents.

After a few minutes of walking we are now at the end of the hallway. And it's now dead end. It only have my partner's younger version picture.

(Imagine Takemichi is 8 or 10 in here. Can't find any other picture in my gallery.)

"Kisaki what did you found?" Draken ask while looking at Kisaki.

"Yeah. There's only a picture of Takemitchy here." Mikey said as he touch Takemichi's picture.

"That's what I found." Kisaki said that made us all confuse.

"Remember Akira-san said that there are secret passageways in this house?" Izana said and we all nod at him slowly.

"Look at this." Kisaki said and pull Takemichi's picture like he's opening a door and we saw behind Takemichi's picture there's a door.

"A door." We all said in shock while looking at the door.

"How did you find this Kisaki?" Mitsuya said being the first one to recover from shock.

"I was about to go to kitchen to get some water cause I can't sleep when I notice that there's a little wrong with Takemichi's picture in here. I look at it closely then I found it hanging a little so I pull it and saw this door. I haven't open it yet so I don't know what's inside. I want all of us to go that's why." He said while looking at the door.

"Then let's get in! What are we waiting for?!" Baji-san shout that made us panic a little then Kazutora cover his mouth.

He look at Kazutora with a imaginary question mark on his head.

"You will wake up Takemichi's parents." Kazutora whisper to him and he look like he finally realized it and nod at him.

Kazutora let go of his mouth and he breath because it took a little long before Kazutora let go of him.

"Sorry." Baji-san whispered again and we all nod then look at the door.

"Let's get in." Mikey said and Kisaki open the door.

We all get inside but before we close the door we put back pull back Takemichi's picture again then close the door which make the room dark but after a few seconds the lights automatically on.

We look around and saw a long passage. We start to walk following the straight passage.

10 minutes later when we found another door at the end of the passage.

We didn't hesitate to open it. We saw inside is big room with a king size bed and there's a lot of book shelves too. In the left side there's a study table and in the left side there's a big refrigerator.

We look at the the walls and it's full of Takemichi's and our pictures. There's also a pictures of Hina-chan.

"I think this must be Takemitchy's room." Draken said that made us look at him.

"How can you tell?" Smiley said while looking at the shelves of books.

"Yeah Ken-chin is right. This is Takemitchy's room." Mikey said and Kakucho agreed on them.

I do too while looking at the room carefully.

"Because we're all here." Kakucho said while looking at the pictures.

"Takemitchy he loves us all." Draken said while looking at a group picture.

It's the picture we took before Mikey disband the Toman but Takemichi is not in there.

"He changed the past and future that's why he's not in the picture." Naoto said while Angry is looking at the picture confuse.

"How did you know?" Kazutora ask while looking at the picture.

"Because of you secondary and tertiary people in Takemichi's life." I said and that made Baji-san and Kazutora look at me.

"Remember at first you don't have any memories of Takemichi? That's because Takemichi changed the past and future. My guess is that he goes back to the past where Shinichiro is still alive and stop you guys from accidentally killing him without introducing himself." Naoto said while looking at Kazutora and Baji-san.

"I also guess that he saved Emma without introducing himself or without her knowing it. Whatever he do I'm really impressed. He did all of this really clear. There's no traces and evidence that he do it." Kisaki said while looking at the photo of a two child walking through a bunch of children looking at something.

I look closely to the picture and notice that one of the two child walking is Hina-chan.

("But who is this she's walking with a glasses?")

"That's me. This is the time when Hinata supposed to meet Hanagaki and fall inlove with him." Kisaki said behind me and I immediately look at him then back to the picture.

"He really outdone himself this time. Some of this pictures are events that he should be in." Mikey said while looking at all the pictures.

"Partner." I whisper while looking at all the pictures.

********************
SORRY HAVE TO END IT HEREEEE!

I CAN'T GIVE A EXPLANATION CAUSE IF I DO I WILL GIVE HINTS WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT.

OH WELL HOPE YOU LIKE THI NEW CHAPTER AND ENJOOYYYY!