Chapter 15

Mikey's POV

We are now infront of the gym of Wakasa with my brother and his friends.

We all look at each other then open the door we walk inside and immediately saw Wakasa resting his body on the ring corner.

He sense our stares then look at us. He then look at the blue door where Y/n Kambe just came out wearing a black top then black jogging pants and there's a towel on her head.

We are about to approach her when Shinichiro tap my shoulder I look at him and then he point at something or someone.

I look at it and saw Wakasa he is giving signal but I don't quite understand it because he's using his hands.

It's like sign language that deaf or people who can't talk use.
(Author: It never meant to offend anyone who have the same situation. I never meant to do that so if you're offended I'm sorry but I promise it was never like that.)

I look at him confuse then I head Benkei whisper in my ear.

"It's means we can't approach her." Benkei said and we all look at him in confuse.

"Why? We came here to talk to her now we can't approach her?!" Chifuyu said who just came back early this morning with Baji, Kazutora and Mitsuya.

"I can't allow this!" Chifuyu said then walk to Y/n we are about to stop him but he walk so fast.

"Chifuyu is right. We came here to talk to her not just stand here and watch her." Baji said and we all agreed then follow him.

Y/n look at us then put a smile on her face then lean her back on the wall.

"Well hello there." She said with a smile on her face while looking at us.

"Where is my partner?! Where is Takemitchy?!" Chifuyu said while looking at her furiously.

Y/n look at Chifuyu from head to toe like she was analyzing him.

"You must be Chifuyu Matsuno I heard a lot about you from him but sorry not sorry I will not tell you where he is now get out of my way." Y/n said then put her hand on Chifuyu's shoulder and shove him aside.

Chifuyu hold her hand before she walk any further.

"Where is Takemit---" Chifuyu didn't finish what he said when someone punch him and he fly away.

We all look at him in shock then look at the one who punch him.

"TAIJU!" Hakkai said in shock while looking at his older brother with a serious look on his face.

"Partner Taiju you should let me punch him!" Another voice we heard and we look behind us and saw Terano South!

We all back away then help Chifuyu stand up.

"What are you doing here?!" Draken ask while looking at them.

"Why else? They're my bodyguard. Let me do the honor to introduce you to the Crazy Duo! Terano South and Shiba Taiju!" Y/n said proudly while smiling at us.

"What the?! Taiju! I know you said before that you won't reform or anything but why are you with her and her bodyguard?!" Hakkai said while looking at his brother.

"I have a debt I want to pay and I took a liking to both her and her brother." Taiju said while looking back at Hakkai with a serious face.

"Her brother?" We all said while having a question mark on our head.

Then we heard a text ringtone from Takeomi, we all look at him while he read the message he got and then after a few minutes he showed a very shocking expression.

"What's the matter Takeomi?" Shinichiro ask while looking at Big Bro Take.

"The Hanaga---" before Big bro Take can finish talking Y/n interrupt.

"Stop right there. Taiju and South chase the people in here out now!" Y/n said then Taiju and South nod only.

Taiju punch the punching bag really hard that it broke then he pick it up and throw it to the people in the gym.

South throw a chair at the people on the right side of the gym and because of their doing all the people run away and just left only us.

"Now you can talk. Can't let the others find out about what you found." Y/n smile at us then Big Bro Take nod which made us confuse.

"Big bro Take what did you find?" I ask while looking at him. He gulp first before he answer.

"The Hanagaki Takemichi you're all looking for is the boss of a famous mafia in asia. He is the only son and heir of the asia's mafia boss Daisuke Kambe." Big bro Take said that made us all shock.

"T-that's not true!" Chifuyu and Hakkai said while looking at Big bro Take but he only look away.

"That can't be true! Takemitchy is a very nice person!" Angry said now is really angry while looking at Big bro Take.

"People change Kawata Souta like how Sano Manjiro changed back then." Y/n said that made us all look at her.

"I forgot to told you last time that he also have Dark Impulsive Sano Manjiro just like you and Izana but his are worst wanna know why? Because he out of all of you he's a greater pretender. He wore his mask perfectly." Y/n said with a dark smile on her face while looking at us.

"Tell us where is he." I said while looking at her furiously while turning my hand into fist.

"Still wanna know where is he? I'm quite surprise and impressed. Find let's settle this once and for all. Perfect timing that we are in the gym and no one is around other that all of us here why don't you all fight me simultaneously then if you can beat me and make me unable to move I will tell you where he is but if I beat you all give up on saving him." Y/n said while looking at us then throw her towel at South that catches it.

"You can even join Wakasa-san if you want." She said again then look at Big Bro Waka.

"What are you waiting for? An invitation? Come at me with all you got." She said with a smile.

"I-i can't." I said while looking at her. I can't hit a girl even if my life depend on it.

"Tch! Always a weak Mikey. I'll do it." Izana said then step forward.

"Oh one on one? Not a problem." Y/n said then gesture a 'come on' sign at Izana.

"Ready yourself of telling us where he is." Izana said with a proud smile at her.

**********************
OKAY SO THIS IS WHERE IT ENDS IN THIS CHAPTER.

I'M REALLY SORRY ABOUT THE LATE UPDATE IT'S JUST THAT I HAVE A LOT OF ACTIVITIES I NEED TO PASS AND MY MIND IS FULL OF THEORIES WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE TR AND IT'S NOT REALLY GOOD THEORY SO YEAH I'M BOTHERED BY THE OTHER THEORIES TOO.

BTW HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND ENJOY!