Chapter 46

Mikey and the others keep on walking down the stairs as the others that stayed in the house just keep on watching them.

"Can't believe you trust her Mikey." Izana said while they are walking down the stairs while the lights keep on turning on.

"I kinda agree with your friend." Karma said while he's walking behind Kakucho who's behind Izana.

"He's not my friend, he's my brother." Mikey said while keep on walking down the stairs without looking at Karma.

Izana stop walking and look at Mikey's back while blushing lightly.

This is the first time that Mikey introduce him as his brother it's not like Mikey don't accept him it's just that all Mikey's friends know he's his brother well adopted brother without introducing him.

So this is really the first time that Mikey introduce him to others as his brother.

"Izana you're blushing." Kakucho said as he look at Izana what he said made Mikey and the others stop then look at him. He immediately hide his face with his hand  then walk forward shoving Mikey aside lightly.

"I'm not blushing! Let's go! We have things to do!" Izana said while walking downstairs fast and looking down hiding his face.

Mikey and the others shrug their shoulder then follow Izana trying to cath up with him. As for Karma he didn't ask anymore and just shrug it off too.

"Anyway if something will happen I'm sure we can figure out what to do." Nagisa said reassuring Karma while smiling and Karma smiled at him.

"Of course I'm smart you know." Karma said proudly and Nagisa just shake his head at his boyfriend's sillyness.

After 10 mins of walking downstairs they finally reached the ending of the stairs.

They saw a very big metal door waiting for them and beside it there's a thing that you need to put passcode.

"This is strange." Nagisa said as he walk passed Mikey who's at front and Karma followed him.

"Why? What's strange?" Kazutora ask while looking at Nagisa so confused.

"As what Naoto told me this machine is high on the list because it's a brain washing machine but why there's no people to guard here." Karma said while looking at Mikey and the others too.

"Do you think Y/n deceived us?" Naoto ask while looking at Nagisa and Karma.

"No I don't but I have a very bad feeling about this, we should be careful." Nagisa said while looking at the metal door this time while everyone nod at him.

"Now how do we find out about the passcode?" Draken said while looking at the technology to press the passcode.

"It's no problem." Karma said as he stand infront of the technology to press the passcode.

"Hey Ritsu, the passcode?" Karma whisper while pressing an earphone in his ear.

"Roger Karma-kun. Here's the passcode ******" as Ritsu said the passcode Karma press the number.

After Karma put the passcode the metal door open and he turned around while smiling.

"How did you---- oh right. You have a friend who's good at hacking security system." Kakucho said while looking at Karma and he just nod at him while smiling.

They walked inside but after 5 minutes of walking they found another huge metal door again, this time it was Nagisa who put the passcode and after 5 minutes again they saw another door again and it keep on repeating.