Chapter 31

After the scene of Baji and Kazutora an hour later the door downstairs burst open.

All of them know that it's Izana's team they all run downstairs except Chifuyu he is still sleeping.

"Izana what happened?" Mikey ask while looking at his brother.

"We lost him." Kakucho said as he sat down exhausted on the couch.

"How?" Takeomi ask while looking at Kakucho.

"This is just my guess but I think Y/n used her teleportation ability to make him teleport. That's how he disappeared infront of us." Kisaki said while drinking the water that Mitsuya gave him.

"Now what are we going to do? Big bro Taiju said that their father is going home." Hakkai said while looking worried.

"Don't worry Hakkai, we'll find a way. Let's call Naoto to tell him about this and ask if there's any updates." Draken said as he get his phone and start to dial Naoto's phone number.

"What if there's no update? What are we gonna do Mikey?" Pah ask while looking at Mikey.

"I-I don't know anymore." Mikey said while stammering and looking down the floor.

They all look gloomy at what Mikey said but Shinichiro tap Mikey's shoulder.

"Don't look sad Manjiro. We're in this together. We were onced the top biker gang in Tokyo I'm sure we can think of anything and also we have Naoto and Kisaki here who knows the underground well." Shinichiro said as Mikey look at him and then smiled.

"Yeah you're right. I shouldn't look gloomy, Takemitchy and you did everything so I can have a happy ending and didn't even show this kind of face." Mikey said and look at everyone with a smile.

"Now if we don't have any updates from Naoto let's try to talk to Taiju again and ask when's can we get this kind of opportunity again." Kisaki ask and all of them nod then look at Hakkai who have a contact of his brother.

"I got it." He said then dial the phone number of Taiju that Taiju give him.

This phone number is only Hakkai know even Mitsuya and the Pandemonium mafia didn't know this number.

"Hello! Big bro it's Hakkai!" Hakkai said while holding the phone to his ear.

("Hakkai? What do you need? What happened to your plans?") Taiju ask while looking at coffee that his butler gave him.

"It failed that's why I called you Big bro." Hakkai said with a sad tone.

("What can I do to help you?") Taiju said that lighten up Hakkai's face.

"Do you know when can we have to meet him again? We really need to see him again big bro." Hakkai ask Taiju hoping that there's still chance.

("There's a ball coming up next week I think. It's the celebration of the twins success about the transaction earlier.") Taiju said that made Hakkai puzzle of what he said.

"Twins? What do you mean big bro?" Hakkai ask while looking confuse.

("You still don't know? Lady Y/n and Lord Takemichi are twins but only Lady Y/n is given the favor of being a psychic while Lord Takemichi is very good at fighting,firing,hunting,manipulating, and many more that it's need to be the next leader of mafia.") Taiju said after he sip the coffee he have.

"What? W-we didn't know about that big bro. They're twins?! Wait what do you know other than that?" Hakkai ask while looking still confuse that made the others puzzle at the conversation of the two Shiba.

("Well I know that they have a younger sister who's still in coma in America and her name is Kambe Tenshi she's been coma for years I think all I know is that she's already in coma when Takemichi let us meet her. Why?") Taiju ask while looking at the phone his holding confuse.

"Nothing, anyway when's the event coming up?" Hakkai ask while looking everyone with him.

("That's still undecided, all I know is that it's happening next week, I'll update you. I gotta go.") Taiju said as he look at the few papers he need to sign because while he's a member of a mafia organization he's also a businessman.

"Okay thank you big bro." Hakkai said then end the call.

"So what happened Hakkai?" Kazutora ask while looking at Hakkai.

"There's some shocking news about Takemitchy and Y/n also I found out about the younger sister that Shinichiro-san's talking about earlier." Hakkai said that made all of them shock and it made Draken stop for a moment then look Hakkai.

"Y-yes hello Emma? I'll call you later. Yeah bye." Draken said as he put down the phone. After Draken called Naoto and found nothing he called Emma because she's been texting him.

After Draken put down his phone, his full attention is on Hakkai now.

"What did you found out Hakkai?" Mikey ask while looking at Hakkai.

"Takemitchy and Y/n are twins and their younger sister is called Kambe Tenshi. She's in coma for years now and in America." Hakkai said that made them all shock.

While they are still in shock Shinichiro whisper under his breath but only Waka who hear him.

"Angel." Shinichiro said while in dazed and Waka is looking at him.

"What did you found out other than that Hakkai?" Kakucho ask while looking at Hakkai.

"I found out that there will be a ball this week but I don't know when exactly this week." Hakkai said while looking at all of them.

"A ball? They're having a basketball game this week? Man! I wanna join! I miss playing basketball!" Baji said while looking so disappointed that made all of them look at him with dumbfounded face.

"Aish nevermind Baji. A ball? This week? Why?" Mitsuya ask while looking at Hakkai.

"It's a celebration for the twins successful mission in the transaction earlier. Big bro didn't know yet when exactly but he said that he will update me." Hakkai said that made everyone relief that Taiju is willing to help even though he's against it.

"Then while we're waiting for the update from Taiju let's all get some rest and think tomorrow. Izana and the others are tired, so are we." Mikey said and all of them nod.

They help them get to their rooms because they are too tired to stand and walk.

After that they all go to their bed and rest for tomorrow's gathering to form a plan.
------------------
THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT GUYS.

ALSO IF YOU DON'T KNOW ANGEL IS THE ENGLISH OF TENSHI THE NAME OF Y/N AND TAKEMITCHY'S YOUNGER SISTER.

ANYWAYS I'M HAVING A HARD TIME FIGURING OUT THE TIME OF HOW MANY YEARS SHE'S IN COMAN BECAUSE OF THE MESSED UP TIMELINE AND I ADMIT I'M NOT THAT SMART ENOUGH SO IF YOU GET IT PLEASE MESSAGE ME IN WATTPAD RIGHT AWAY BECAUSE I REALLY NEED IT.

THANK YOU AGAIN GUYS AND ENJOY!