Epilogue

Before Hanma got into the wrong gang Takemichi send Kisaki to pursue Hanma and invite him in the gang.

Like before Hanma was enchanted to Kisaki so he decided to join the gang and be under Kisaki.

At the Shiba Siblings problem.....

What happened in the past still happened in this new timeline and new future that Mikey and Takemichi are saving.

The Christmas event still happened but this time there's no betrayal happened. Mikey with Draken helped in beating Taiju and making him realized that "Violence is not the answer to everything."

But Takemichi and Mikey is the one who participated the most.

The problem solved and Taiju decided to follow the both of them with Koko and Inupi.

Izana make a gang of his own too and like in the past his and Mikey's gang fought.

It's Mikey's gang victory.

That made all of Izana's executive and himself are under Mikey's gang now.

Mikey announced the Black Dragon Gang and the Tenjiku's Gang joining them at the same time.

"FROM NOW ON, ALL OF YOU ARE PART OF TOKYO MANJI GANG!" Mikey shout while he's infront of his new gang members.

He and Takemichi are now standing at the edge of the building where they are before.

"Takemitchy with this, we've conquered the whole country." Mikey said while looking at the scenery infront of them.

"Finally, it's over." Takemichi said while crying and looking at the scenery.

"Yup." Mikey said while in tears and looking at the scenery.

Months passed they decided to have one last gang meeting.

All of the gang executives and members are present on the one last gang meeting.

The Tokyo Manji Gang Leader: Sano Manjiro.

The Tokyo Manji Gang Acting President: Hanagaki Takemichi.

The Tokyo Manji Gang Vice President: Ryuuguji Ken.

The Four Staff Officer: Kisaki Tetta, Hanma Shuuji, Baji Keisuke, and Matsuno Chifuyu.

The Second Division Captain: Mitsuya Takashi.

The Second Division Vice Captain: Shiba Hakkai.

The Third Division Captain: Hayashida Haruki

The Third Division Vice Captain: Hayashi Ryouhei

The Fourth Division Captain: Hanemiya Kazutora

The Fifth Division Captain: Sanzu Haruchiyo

The Fifth Division Vice Captain: Kawaragi Senju

The Sixth Division Captain: Kawata Nahoya

The Sixth Division Vice Captain: Kawata Souya

The Seventh Division Captain: Shiba Taiju

The Seventh Division Vice Captain Candidates: Kokonoi Hajime and Inui Seishu

The Eight Division Captain: Kurokawa Izana

The Eight Division Vice Captain: Kakucho

The Eight Division Members: Mochizuki Kanji, Haitani Brothers, Madarame Shion, and Mutou Yasuhiro.