Chapter 34

While Mikey and his friends are sat down and whispering about their plan

Someone from a private room that rented in **** place are watching them.

"They're all here." Y/n said as she enter the room with her for today's event on.

"My dear twin sister you know how much I really like your clothes but can't you wear something different this time?" Takemichi said while looking at her sister from head to toe.

"Why? Don't I look hot?" Y/n ask while looking at Takemichi.

"Yes you do but." Takemichi said then look at her again from head to toe and she just look at him innocently.

"You know what? Nevermind. Let's go." Takemichi said then take 2 pills of drugs.

Y/n saw it and rolled her eyes while looking at Takemichi.

("Getting high again for today's event.") Y/n said in her mind.

After that Takemichi offered his arm to Y/n for her to hold.

"You know I'm so close to confiscating your pills brother." Y/n said to his brother who just smiled at her.

The both of them walk to the hallway to get to the event room. After they get at the door Takemichi signal Ran to announce their arriaval.

"Ladies and Gentlemen may I please have your attention?" Ran said with a smile on his face while Rindou is beside him.

All eyes are now on Ran and Rindou even the eyes of Mikey and his friends are looking at the Haitani brothers.

"Thank you so much. Now I would like to announce the arrival of the heir and the first princess of Pandemonium Mafia group. Please welcome Young Lord Kambe, Takemichi and Young Lady Kambe, Y/n!" Ran said as the two who is now second of the most powerful in Pandemonium Mafia group enters.

 Please welcome Young Lord Kambe, Takemichi and Young Lady Kambe, Y/n!" Ran said as the two who is now second of the most powerful in Pandemonium Mafia group enters

When Y/n walk in while her hand is on Takemichi's arm every men including Mikey and his friends look at Y/n.

"Beautiful." Mikey whispered which heard by Draken. Draken look at Mikey and he saw him blushing a little.

"You know I still can't believe that she is Takemitchy's twin sister." Baji said while looking at Y/n.

"Yeah they don't look alike." Kazutora said while looking also at Y/n and Takemitchy.

"They are fraternal twins that's why they don't look alike." Kisaki said that made all of them look at him.

And now they look at Takemitchy who looks like he didn't get sleep for the past 12 years.