Chapter 33

After 3 days Kisaki finished hacking the security system of **** place and he already discussed the others the added plan.

He was in the middle of discussing the plan when they hear a phone rang.

"Sorry, it's mine." Hakkai said then answer the phone call.

"Big bro? What's up?" Hakkai ask while looking confuse.

"Hakkai there's a new update for the ball." Hakkai's big bro said to him in the phone.

"A new update about the ball? What is it?" Hakkai ask his brother that made everyone look at him.

"It will be a masquerade ball." Hakkai's big bro said while smiling.

"A masquerade ball? That will make us easier to attend!" Hakkai said with a smile and everyone agreed to him.

"Yeah and oh I gotta go. I have papers to sign. Bye Hakkai, Take care." Hakkai's big bro said and end the phone call.

Hakkai look weirdly at his phone after Taiju end the call.

"What's wrong Hakkai?" Mitsuya ask while looking at Hakkai with worried face.

"N-nothing Taka-chan it's just that big bro's a little weird." Hakkai said while looking at his phone then at Mitsuya.

"Weird?" Mitsuya said while looking confused too.

"Yeah, maybe I'm just overthinking Taka-chan because Big bro is risking his life to help us." Hakkai said then smiled and turn his full attention on Kisaki discussing their plan.

While Mitsuya can't get his mind off of what Hakkai said that his brother is Taiju is weird.
----------------
Date: Friday, 5 pm

Everyone is already wearing their suits and is ready to go to ***** place.

"Okay let's check first if we got all we need." Kisaki said and all of them stood up straight in line.

"Necktie?" Kisaki ask while holding a small notebook in hand.

"Got it." Draken and Chifuyu said while looking at Mikey and Chifuyu is looking at Baji.

"Got it here too!" Peh yan said after he fixed Pah's necktie.

"Same here." Takeomi said while looking at Shinichiro.

"Hey! Don't treat me like a kid Takeomi!" Shinichiro said while looking at Takeomi.

"Well if I don't remind you to wear a necktie, you will forget about it." Takeomi said that made Shinichiro shut up.

"I rest my case." Shinichiro said the pout while looking away.

"Good. Kisaki continue." Takeomi said then look at Kisaki.

"Okay, let's continue." Kisaki said then continue asking until they reached the last question.

"Okay the most important thing is mask and invitations." Kisaki said then look at everyone now wearing a mask and waving their invitations at him.

"Good. Now let's go." Kisaki said then open the door to let the others go first and he go last.
-------------
After 2 hours they finally arrived their destination.

"Okay let's all get in." Mikey said then he, Izana and Shinichiro lead to walk infront.

They get inside then Shinichiro lead the way to the door where the event will be held.

The ball is going to be held in the VVIP hall of the ***** place and once they get there, there's a man waiting at the door.

"Your invitation Sir?" A man in a black suit with shades ask them.

They look at each other then show their invitations that Kisaki made using canva.

Taiju send them the picture of the invitation 20 min after he called Hakkai.

The man didn't said anything then open the door for them.

They all get inside and shock of what they saw. Everything looks expensive and shining.

(Credits to Pinterest)

"Wow! This place looks really expensive." Chifuyu said while looking around.

"Yeah, I feel like if I broke something even if I offer my life it's not enough." Hakkai said while also looking around.

"Okay so Mikey don't walk away from me and just stay by my side." Draken said while sticking close to Mikey.

"Same goes for you Shinichiro." Takeomi said while looking around and sticking close to Shinichiro.

"Why?!" Mikey and Shinichiro ask at the same time.

"Because you're too clumsy Mikey, you might ah no not might, you will surely broke something so stay close and behave yourself." Draken said while looking at Mikey.

"Same goes for you Shinichiro." Takeomi said again that made Shinichiro look at him in shock.

"When did I ever did something so----" before Shinichiro could finish Takeomi speak.

"Remember the time that we go to a restaurant and not fast food to practice your first date with a girl? You're so nervous that you broke the plate that is worth a thousand yen." Takeomi said while looking at Shinichiro who bow down in defeat.

"Vice captains are scary. Jeez! I'm lucky Chifuyu's not like that to me right Chifuyu?" Baji said while looking at Chifuyu.

"Huh? What did you say Baji-san?" Chifuyu ask after he sit down of one of the tables.

"Nothing. Anyway Chifuyu how's the cat that is in----- put that down!" Baji was cut off when he sees Chifuyu holding a very very expensive wine glass.

"Aww why?" Chifuyu said then put the wine glass down.

After that Baji starts to lecture Chifuyu about not touching something that they can't afford to pay.

"Woah! What's this?!" Smiley said while holding a very very expensive vase. That's in display in the corner.

Angry saw him and immediately run to him. He get the vase then put it carefully down to where it's supposed to be.

"Big bro please stop touching things too that are very expensive." Angry sat then dragged Smiley to sit down.

("Well I guess that this night will be a very long night.") Izana said while shaking his head.

("The ball haven't started yet and there's too many people here but I'm already exhausted just by looking at all of them".) Naoto said while sighning.
-----------------
ANOTHER UPDATE FOR THIS WEEK CAUSE WHY NOT!

ANYWAY! I'M REALLY SHOCKED THAT THE TR MANGA WILL END IN 5 CHAPTERS!

WHYYYYY?! WHY IN 5 CHAPTERS? I WILL CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS WITHOUT THEEEEEMMM! I WANNA CRYYYY!

ANYWAY! HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND ENJOY!