Chapter 48

Haitani Brothers V.S Kazutora and Naoto
Sanzu N South V.S Kakucho and Izana
Inui and Koko V.S Karma and Nagisa
Draken, Mitsuya and Smiley V.S Y/n
Mikey V.S Takemichi
--------------
Haitani Brothers V.S Kazutora and Naoto

The Haitani Brothers and Kazutora and Naoto are now face to face.

"So what should we do with them bro?" Rindou said while stretching his foot on the ground and looking at Kazutora and Naoto.

"What else? Then the way how we beat their friends before." Ran said while grinning ear to ear, looking at Kazutora and Naoto.

"I like that." Rindou said as he also grin like Ran while Ran took out his baton then rest it on his shoulder.

"The hell! You still got that?!" Mitsuya said while looking at Ran.

"Of course! This is my beloved baton you know." Ran said while swinging his baton side to side while smiling.

"You have weapons it's not fair if we don't have one." Kazutora said as he took out his bolt cutter then point it at Ran.

("How the hell did he manage to hide that bolt cutter from us?!") Draken said in his mind while watching Kazutora took out his bolt cutter from nowhere.

("Where the hell did that bolt cutter come from?!") Smiley said while looking at Kazutora holding his bolt cutter.

("I thought he was just joking of bringing it but I guess he's serious about it.") Mitsuya said while looking at Kazutora and his bolt cutter.

"Let's see which our weapon hurt more." Kazutora said while glaring at Ran and pointing the end of bolt cutter to Ran.

"Yours will hurt more of course but I will get the most hits." Ran said as he run to Kazutora who also run to him.

"Wait! Kazutora!" Naoto shout but it's already too late Kazutora is running towards Ran now.

"I'm your enemy here officer." Rindou said as he kick Naoto's feet to make him fall down and he immediately jump on him then hold both of his hands.

"Let's see which part of your body should I break." Rindou said while looking Naoto and grinning at him.

Naoto was moaning in pain while Rindou is sitting behind his back and holding both of his hands so he can't stand up.

("Damn! How the hell am I supposed to get out of here?!") Is what Naoto thinking right now while trying to look at Rindou behind him.

While Naoto is on the ground and Rindou is sitting behind his back Ran and Kazutora are swinging their weapons at each other.

Like they're fighting fencing but not with swords but with a baton and a bolt cutter.

Who will get hit first? And how will Naoto get out of Rindou's grip?
---------------
Sanzu N South V.S Kakucho and Izana

South look at the Haitani brothers who's in sync in their own fight. Then he look at Sanzu who took out his katana.

"Do you want to have a strategy as well Druggie?" South ask while looking at Sanzu who is ready to swing his katana.

"Nah. Let's do our own way of fighting." Sanzu said and run to Kakucho while holding his katana tightly.

"Hehe. VIVOOO! That's niceee!" South said and run to Izana who run to him too.

"Kakucho! Be careful of Sanzu's katana." Izana said before Sanzu run to Kakucho and before South run to him.

"Yeah! Be careful of South too! He's strong!" Kakucho said as Sanzu start running to him.

Sanzu swing his katana at Kakucho's body but luckily Kakucho dodge it and they keep on doing that.

Sanzu is out of his mind because of 5 pills of drugs he took earlier with Takemichi that's why his way of swinging his katana is unpredictable.

He doesn't have any pattern that makes Kakucho hard to read his movements.

As for Izana and South. South throw a punch at Izana while shouting some vivo and etc. (End of thinking capacity from Tiktok.)

Izana dodge his attacks and throwing some kicks and punch at South that he can't dodge.

"You know being small have it perks too and that is to easily dodge attacks for huge people like you." Izana said as he kick South in the face.

"SHUT UP!!!" South shout at Izana as he dodge it then punch his face hard and South fall down.

"Arghhh!" Kakucho shout in pain that made  Izana look at him the same with Draken, Smiley and Mitsuya.

"Kakucho!" Izana shout at Kakucho who's kneeling infront of Sanzu while his chest is bleeding.

("He got slice by Sanzu's katana!") Draken said in his mind while looking at Kakucho.

"Now it's time to finish your life hahahaha! Say your good-byes!" Sanzu said while laughing like a maniac and about to stab Kakucho with his katana,

When Draken run to him and punch him hard like how he punch Hanma at their fight at Halloween.

Sanzu fly to the other side of room and he let go of his katana as a result of Draken's punch.

"Take Kakucho to the other side! Smiley! Mitsuya!" Draken said while looking at Sanzu who fly to the other side of the room standing up.

Smiley and Mitsuya immediately nod and slowly and carefully drag Kakucho to the side.

"I'll try to cover his wounds!" Mitsuya said as he took off the black clothes he have inside and rip it.

So Mitsuya is topless right now while covering Kakucho's wound.

"Don't look away from your enemy Izana!" South said as he's about to punch Izana but Draken shield Izana from the punch using his arm.

"He's right Izana! Focus! Kakucho is fine! Don't worry." Draken said while looking at Izana and it seems that he gets back with himself.

"Who said I'm worried?! I'm not!" Izana said as he throw a kick at South's face.

After that Draken heard a sound behind him and saw Sanzu is standing up again while using his katana to help him stand.

"Imbecile!" Sanzu said while struggling to keep his stand.

"I'm your enemy now." Draken said while looking at Sanzu.
-------------------
I'M BACK! SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO RECOVER FROM MY FEVER.

WELL ON SUNDAY LAST LAST WEEK I GOT A BAD FEELING AND THEN ON MONDAY I GOT FEVER.

THEN I GOT WELL BUT MY FEVER GOT BACK AND IT TOOK MY FEVER FOR 3 DAYS AND NOW I ONLY HAVE COUGH.

SO I CAN THINK STRAIGHT FOR THE STORY HEHE.

ANYWAYS!!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND ENJOY!