Pandemonium

pan·de·mo·ni·um
/ˌpandəˈmōnēəm/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: pandemonium
wild and noisy disorder or confusion; uproar.

Origin

mid 17th century: modern Latin (denoting the place of all demons, in Milton's Paradise Lost ), from pan- ‘all’ + Greek daimōn ‘demon’.

What is the full meaning of pandemonium?
a wild uproar
Definition of pandemonium

1 : a wild uproar (as because of anger or excitement in a crowd of people) Pandemonium erupted in the courtroom when the verdict was announced.

What is an example of pandemonium?
Pandemonium is defined as a place with chaos, noise and confusion. An example of pandemonium is the arena full of the fans whose team has just won the Superbowl for the first time in 12 years.

What is similar to Pandemonium?
In this page you can discover 32 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for pandemonium, like: uproar, bedlam, confusion, chaos, riot, anarchy, commotion, underworld, inferno, abyss and clatter.

pandemonium (n.)
1667, Pandæmonium, in "Paradise Lost" the name of the palace built in the middle of Hell, "the high capital of Satan and all his peers," and the abode of all the demons; coined by John Milton (1608-1674) from Greek pan- "all" (see pan-) + Late Latin daemonium "evil spirit," from Greek daimonion "inferior divine power," from daimōn "lesser god" (see demon).

yakuza, also called bōryokudan or gokudō, Japanese gangsters, members of what are formally called bōryokudan (“violence groups”), or Mafia-like criminal organizations.

Whats the difference between the Mafia and the yakuza?

The Yakuza Operate More Or Less In The Open

Unlike the Mafia, the yakuza make little effort to hide their identities and affairs from authorities, with whom they often work in various capacities.

Author: So guys the reason I choose the word 'Pandemonium' as the Mafia group name because not only I can't think of a name yet but also I'm bad at it. I'm not good at naming like Rimuru😅 then I remember watching Fairy Tail Grand Magic Games and there's a event there called Pandemonium and it said in Tagalog Ver that it's a place or house full of demons so I think this suits in my story and Takemichi's attitude or behavior in my story that you will found out in the next chapter. Also I decided this because of course they are mafia they kill people who's a traitor,spy,think they are nuisance and etc. This is my own opinion please respect as I respect your opinion as well. For me a person who kills people are demons disguising as humans.

So that's all for my explanation why Pandemonium is the name of the Mafia group.

So guys another announcement I will post later a one shot for Takemichi's birthday!!! It's angst I'm telling you! But I don't know if it will make you cry. So please tell me I want your opinions in it.