Chapter 16

Author's POV

Izana run to Y/n and kick her in the head but Y/n block it and the kick didn't even budge her to move.

Izana is preoccupied that he didn't notice about this and attack her again and again but all Y/n do is block or dodge the attack.

When Izana punch Y/n she block it and then kick Izana in the stomach making him fly away that shock Mikey and the others.

"Is that all you got Kurokawa Izana? You must be a very good boy for a long long time. Your punches and kick got a lot weaker." Y/n said while looking at him with a wide grin on her face.

"Tch! I'm not done yet! Wait----You, you didn't move a little." Izana said while looking at the feet then up to Y/n's face.

"Oh you notice? I thought not because you keep on attacking me." Y/n said while smiling at him.

Izana felt insulted by what Y/n said and run to Y/n then kick her again in the head but Y/n caught his foot and then lift him up using both hands then she rotates her body  fast then let go of Izana's foot right infront of Mikey and the others.

Luckily Shinichiro,Takeomi and Benkei catch Izana who slightly hit his head on the punching bag.

"Sorry I got bored like I said your attacks are weak." Y/n said while looking at Izana grinning.

"How dare you!" Kakucho said then run to Y/n and punch her in the face but Y/n catch the hand of Kakucho then punch him back making him fly away to hit the wall and fell unconscious.

"KAKUCHO!" Izana shout while looking at Kakucho who is unconscious.

"Sorry I have to protect myself from a dog who is barking and about to bite me he is so very loyal to he's owner who got hurt by me." Y/n said while not removing her grin.

Izana was about to stand up and avenge Kakucho but he immediately fall down.

Mikey and the others got confuse but Wakasa notice the problem.

He goes to the foot that was held by Y/n and saw that there's a bruise on it and it's bleeding.

"IZANA!" Shinichiro said while looking at Izana's bruise.

"Who's next?" Y/n said while looking at all of them.

Baji can't come and hurt Y/n because she's a woman and we all know how much Baji love his mother. Kazutora didn't want to be like his father who hurt his mother when he's young so he can't move an inch too. Chifuyu is the same with Baji even though he really want to know where's Takemitchy is he can't now that the condition is this difficult. Mitsuya and Hakkai both have sisters they love so much that's why they can't too. Draken is out too the same with Pah and Peh because both of them have love ones who is both girls. Naoto of course won't hurt girls because of Hina. Angry and Smiley are out of the question too because of their mom. Of course Mikey don't hit girls so he's out too.

The only remaining are Kisaki and Hanma. Kisaki promise to himself that he will never hurt anyone anymore that's why he's out.

Hanma is the only one but he can't because he is he also swear not to hurt anyone anymore too like Kisaki because he follows him anywhere and anything he do.

"Tch! Takeomi! Hakkai! You both have sisters right?!" Kisaki said then look at them and they all nod while confuse.

"Wait! You are not thinking of involving them here right?!" Hakkai said while looking at Kisaki.

"I don't want to but at this point do we have a choice? She won't tell us where Hanagaki is and she will never as long as we can't defeat her." Kisaki said while clenching his fist and looking down.

"Oops! Boys that can't be. Our deal is you all defeat me not call some back up girls. Now if you can't I will go home now." Y/n said as she walk pass them with a smile on her face.

"HAHAHAHA! WEAKLINGS!" South said while walking behind Y/n with a wide grin Taiju did the same.

"Wait! Please tell us where Takemitchy is!" Mikey said while looking at the back of Y/n.  Y/n look back with a smile on her face.

"Why would I do that? You lose. And also like I said before you can't save him anymore." Y/n said while looking at Mikey and the others.

"Give us some second chance! Please!" Chifuyu said while there's tears on his eyes.

"Fine I will give you second chance." Y/n said with a serious face that made Mikey and the others smile.

"What do we need to do?" Mikey said while smiling.

"Make Tachibana Hinata remember him. Even just a tiny bit of her remembering him like what his hair color or what his height or favorite food. Anything just a tiny bit. If she didn't then goodluck finding him on your own." Y/n said then walk out of the door opened by Taiju. After she walked out Taiju and South walked out too.

After they left there's a long silence before Angry talk.

"How are we going to do that?" Angry said with a worried angry face.

"Let's figure that out in the house later right now let's bring Kakucho and Izana to hospital they need treatment." Mitsuya said and signal Hakkai to help him carry Kakucho while Izana wad carried by Benkei on his back.

While they are heading to the hospital Kisaki is having double thinking because like what Y/n said before he still can't bear to look at Hina being happy with Takemichi.

***************
SO HERE'S OUR UPDATE FOR THIS MONTH! I'M SORRY IF IT'S LATE WELL I GOT A STOMACH ACHE AND MY MIND IS FLYING IN HEAVENS.

BTW I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND EXPECT THAT NEXT MONTH OR NEXT NEXT MONTH TAKEMICHI WILL SHOW UP LIKE IN MY CHRISTMAS SPOILER!