Chapter 43

Mikey's POV

We are now waiting for Naoto arrived from his meeting with his friend.

We're all watching tv when Naoto arrived and there's two person behind him.

"Naoto! How was it?" Chifuyu ask while looking at Naoto.

"Why don't you ask them? Nagisa? Karma?" Naoto said with a smile then step aside while the people behind him step forward.

There's a small guy who look so kind and weak step forward while smiling.

"Hello. I'm Nagisa Shiota, trained to be assassin but I prefer being a teacher. Nice to meet you." Nagisa said with a smile on his face.

Beside him is a guy with red hair, look strong, and tall. He step forward while also smiling.

"Names Karma Akabane, my work? You don't have to know about it. Like Nagisa I'm also trained to be assassin. Nice to meet you." He said while smiling teasingly at us.

"Does this mean you agreed to help us?" Kazutora ask while looking at them, we also look at them waiting for their answers.

"Yeah and we also have someone who can hack the security system, we just can't let you meet her but she's very good." Nagisa said while looking at us and we all nod at him.

Ken-chin stand up from the single couch to let Nagisa sit and he seem to get why Ken-chin stand up so he sit there while Karma sit on the arm rest.

"Once we're inside we can handle the staff or the guards in there. Naoto told me that you guys are used to fighting because of your past. Then I'm sure we can handle them. If not then we can think of a strategy." Nagisa said and again we all agreed to him.

"Or you can just let me handle him right babe?" Karma said to Nagisa which bring us a little shock.

"Karma not here." Nagisa said while blushing and Karma is just teasingly smiling at him.

We are still looking at them with confuse face but it's not offensive look.

"Uhm...Well. We forgot to tell you but Karma's my boyfriend." Nagisa said while shyly smiling at us.

"Fiancee not boyfriend." Karma corrected him that made us say 'oh' while looking at them.

"When's the wedding? If you would like I can make your clothes for the wedding." Mitsuya said while smiling at the both of them.

"Really? You can? Then you must be Mitsuya Takashi, Naoto said that you're a fashion designer." Nagisa said while smiling at Mitsuya.

"Yeah and I'll give you guys 50% discount for any clothes that you like and also 50% discount if you want a personalized design." Mitsuya said while still smiling and Nagisa smile even more.

"That will be great. Thank you so much. We will send you guys an invitation once we settled the date right Karma?" Nagisa said then look at Karma who just nod.

"This is just a little payback for guiding us in sneaking in and out of the Kambe Mansion." Mitsuya said to them and I look at Pah and Peh. They seem to get my signal.

"I will also give you 30% discount. I'm in real state. What do you think?" Pah said while smiling at them. Nagisa immediately agreed to it.

We are talking about what strategy to do if we met a tough person when we hear a notification sound in cellphone.

"Oh! I got a message from our friend. We ask her to get the blue print of the Kambe Mansion. Do you have projector here?" Nagisa ask while looking at us and holding his phone.

"Ah yeah. Upstairs in our meeting room. I'll guide you." Kisaki said then he start to go upstairs while we're all following him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We're now inside of our meeting room and Naoto with Kisaki just finished setting up the projector.

"Now this is the blue print of the Kambe Mansion. As you can see this is the main entrance and by this route in the entrance we can easily get to basement but the problem is there's a lot of guards here. This red dots are the signs that they are guards or staff. As you can see again there's a lot of red dot means there's a lot of guards or staff. We have to use this route, the back. The problem in the back route is that we have a long way to get to basement and in every turn we make there's a security system that we need to deactivate." Nagisa explained while standing infront of us.

"So what do you think?" Karma ask while standing beside Nagisa.

"We'll use the back." I said while looking at both of them and there's seem to be no protest from my friends.

"I agree. It might be the difficult one because of the security system but you said you have a very good friend who's good at security system." Ken-chin said while looking at both of them and they nod at him. The others agreed to while giving their opinion.

"Then it's settled. We will use the back. Now we need to choose people who will get inside with us. We can't bring many because it will caught attention and we might get caught. Maybe 5-8 people will be enough." Karma said while looking at us then at me. I guess he thinks that I'm the boss here.

"Naoto you choose." I said while looking at Naoto and he nod at me.

"Okay. I will choose me, Mikey, Draken, Mitsuya, Smiley, Kazutora, Izana and Kakucho." Naoto said as we stand up too while he's mentioning our name.

"Good choice Cop." Karma said while smiling and looking at us.

"Okay so the others will stay behind we will introduce you guys to our friend who will hack the system but you have to keep it a secret. She will show you guys what we're doing while we're using these glasses in this laptop." Nagisa said as he shows us 10 glasses and put down a laptop infront of Kisaki.

"You must be Kisaki Tetta, Naoto mentioned about you. If anything happens help us by telling if there's enemy I'm sure you can use your laptop in doing so." Karma said while looking at Kisaki, Kisaki push his glasses up.

"That's easy. Don't worry. I'll do it." Kisaki said and start setting things up.

"We will get back here at 11 pm sharp. Wait for us." Nagisa said and we all nod at him.

("Once we wreck the machine I'm sure Takemitchy will get back to normal.") I said while looking at Takemitchy's picture infront of us.
------------------
SORRY IT TOOK LONGGGG!

I HAVE A LOT OF THINGS TO DO!!! I HAVE A RESEARCH AND A PROJECT I NEED TO PASS.

IT'S ALMOST DONE DON'T WORRY AND ALSO I HAVE A FEW PROBLEMS.

ANYWAYS! THE TR MANGA IS ENDING IN 4 DAYS SO YEAH I'M CRYING!

ANYWAY! MY HUSBAND'S IN TR FUTURE IS SO GOOD!!! I WAS EXPECTING HIM TO BE A _____ BECAUSE HE'S SO GOOD AT _______. ALSO!!! IT REALLY SUIT HIM!!!

I USED BLANK SPACE BECAUSE I WILL MAKE MY HUSBAND WILL HAVE A SPECIAL ROLE IN THIS STORY IF YOU'RE UNSATISFIED WITH IT OR YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU ARE FREE TO LEAVE THE MAIN STORY.

MY HUSBAND'S ROLE WILL TAKE AFTER THE MAIN STORY SO IT WILL BE IN SIDE STORY.

ANYWAYS! HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND ENJOY!