CHAPTER 56

Years passed......

After Shinichiro introduced Mikey and Izana unexpectedly they have a very loving sibling relationship but as time goes by that changes.

The loving relationship changed into love-hate relationship because the two of them often fights for small things.

Shinichiro, Emma and Grandpa Sano are exhausted because of them but things like their small sibling fight makes the Sano house livelier than before.

As for Takemichi and Kisaki's friendship it is working so well. Even though Kisaki already catches feeling for Hina it didn't affect their friendship.

That is because Takemichi's twin sister which is Y/n told them the phrase "Be the best man win." and Hina even agreed to it.

"You two have a crush on Hina right?" Y/n said while they are in the playground and is watching Tenshi play in the swing.

The three of them are sitting on the bench while eating ice cream and watching at Tenshi.

"Uh yeah." Kisaki and Takemichi said at the same time while looking at Y/n.

"Then goodluck. Be the best man win." Y/n said then run to play with Tenshi in the swing.

Because of this Kisaki realized something. He stands up while holding the ice cream then look at Takemichi.

"That's right! Be the best man win! We can use that phrase. Whoever Hina said yes no hard feelings! We're still friends!" Kisaki said with a smile on his face, Takemichi smile at Kisaki too and nod.

"Yeah! You're right!" Takemichi said while smiling and after that they talked to Hina that whoever she choose they will not harbor any negative feelings.

Hina was happy to hear this because now she doesn't need to feel a lot of guilty weight if ever she choose one of them.

Even though it's obvious who will Hina pick between Takemichi and Kisaki, Hina decided to give Kisaki a chance thinking that maybe Kisaki will catch her heart.

Not because she doubt her feelings for Takemichi however it is not fair to not give Kisaki a chance.

And a few years passed again......

It is time now to meet Kazutora who was abused by his father and got a mental abuse by his mother.

Mikey and Takemichi confronted Kazutora's dad and mom.

"You may think that we're still a child and maybe we don't understand anything but there's one thing we understand Sir and Ma'am." Takemichi started while looking at Kazutora's mom and dad.

"That is the suffering and pain you have caused our friend Kazutora. Please we beg of you as his friend stop it now." Takemichi continued while looking at them and tearing up while thinking how much Kazutora suffers in the presence of his parents.

"Please. We care for him like he's our brother so please! Put an end to his suffering and pain!" Mikey said as he and Takemichi bow to Kazutora's mom and dad.

As Kazutora's parents finally realized their wrong doings because of how much Mikey and Takemichi begged for Kazutora's sake.

They decided to talk to a marriage expert and a psychiatrist to work their marriage out.

Kazutora's parents also decided that Kazutora talk to a psychologist to help him.

With this Kazutora didn't fully think about who's the hero and who's the villain.

And as months passed they finally gather to form the Tokyo Manji Gang.

"Let's start a gang with the seven of us." Baji said while looking at all of them and while his hands is on his pockets.

"Can I bring one more friend in?" Takemichi suggested while smiling and looking at Baji.

And behind him is Kisaki Tetta.

"You can call me Kisaki Tetta." Kisaki said while rubbing his hair and smiling shyly as everyone is looking at him.

"And let me bring another person too!" Mikey suddenly said as he grab someone and put his arms around that person's shoulder.

"Nah! I don't wanna be a delinquent!" Sanzu said while smiling as Mikey grab him and put his arm in his shoulders.

Then Mikey's birthday is about to come.

Because Mikey and Takemichi change things Baji and Kazutora gifted him something simple but a kid like them can afford. That is Mikey's favorite food which is Dorayaki.

On Mikey's birthday he received CB250 motorcycle like how he's supposed to receive it on the second timeline.

The twin of CB250 motorcycle was given to Izana on his birthday.

And unexpectedly it's not a twin CB250 but a triplets. The other twin of CB250 was given to Takemichi as per to Mikey and Izana's wishes.

Even though some things didn't change they manage to get through it.

Like the Shiba siblings problem.

That story if for the other time. (⁠✷⁠‿⁠✷⁠)
---------------------
I'M BACK! SORRY GUYS IT TOOK SO LONG FOR ME TO GET BACK!

WELL I WAS REALLY HAVING A HARD TIME. TOO MANY PROBLEMS AND TOO MANY THINGS I HAVE TO DO.

ANYWAYS! STORY TIME!

IF YOU GUYS WILL ASK WHY I SAID KAZUTORA WAS MENTALLY ABUSED BY HIS MOTHER? WELL I SAID THAT BECAUSE PLEASE READ THE CHAPTER OF HOW KAZUTORA'S MOTHER TRIED SO HARD TO GAIN KAZUTORA'S FAVOR OF NOT HITTING OR LEAVING HER OR SOMETHING.

IT'S A MENTAL MANIPULATION IN MY OPINION I THINK? ANYWAYS! I FORGOT WHAT HAPPENED IN THAT CHAPTER BUT! IT SOMEHOW GOES THAT LINE THAT SHE WANTS KAZUTORA TO NOT BE LIKE HIS FATHER.

HITTING HER BECAUSE OF FRUSTRATION OR SOMETHING. KAZUTORA LOOK ALIKE HER HUSBAND SO SHE'S TRYING TO MANIPULATE KAZUTORA OF NOT TURNING HIM LIKE HIS FATHER BUT IT DOES THE OPPOSITE EFFECT ON KAZUTORA.

BECAUSE HE WAS ABUSED TOO BY HIS FATHER AND HIS MOTHER IS MANIPULATING HIM HE BECAME A PERSON WHO'S KILLING INNOCENT ANTS WHO'S JUST DOING EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO LIVE.

HE BECAME A PERSON WHO WILL BLAME OTHERS FOR HIS WRONG DOINGS INSTEAD OF ADMITTING IT AND ACCEPTING THAT HE'S WRONG.

AND THINKING THAT HE'S THE HERO OF SOME KIND OF ANIME OR MANGA AND WHAT HE'S DOING IS RIGHT.

SO I'M SORRY IF THERE'S ANYONE KAZUTORA STANS THERE IF I LOOK LIKE BLAMING KAZUTORA.

I DO NOT BLAME HIM I'M JUST DESCRIBING WHAT I SAW THE PROBLEM IN HIM. NOBODY IS PERFECT SO OBVIOUSLY EVEN IF KAZUTORA IS JUST A CHARACTER HE STILL HAVE FLAWS.

SO IS HIS PARENTS.

ANYWAYS! SO THIS IS WHY I SAID THAT KAZUTORA IS PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY ABUSED.

HAPPY THAT I'M BACK AND ENJOY READING! IMMA MAKE A NEW CHAPTER AGAIN BEFORE MY BOOST OF WRITING RUNS OUT HEHE (⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠).