Hanagaki Takemichi's Birthday Special

Author: This is insipired of Neko chan or Aries Fleur's Story or other content creator I know that I forgot the name. Guys if you're reading this and you know if one of you is the one who make it please chat me here or in facebook.

************
Today is June 25th and today is the birthday of Toman,Black Dragon and Tenjiku's Crybaby Hero.

Hanagaki Takemichi the Cry Baby Hero of Toman,Black Dragon and Tenjiku.

All the gang's executives gather in the Kawata Twins Ramen Shop so early in the morning.

They all have serious face and they are all having a huge problem right now.

If you wanna know what's the huge problem is then let me have the honor to tell you.

Like I said Today is June 25th and today is the birthday of Cry baby hero which is Hanagaki Takemichi and the problem they are facing right now is that they just found out yesterday evening that tomorrow which is today is Takemichi's birthday.

If you're gonna ask who's at fault here well it's the Crew of Takemichi and all of them too because no one I mean is really no one knew that Takemichi's birthday is June 25th.

Even Kakucho the childhood friend of Hanagaki Takemichi didn't know about his birthday because they got separated before Takemitchy reach his birthday.

Even Matsuno Chifuyu,Hanemiya Kazutora and Baji Keisuke doesn't know too even though the three of them are always together.

And Kazutora is Takemichi's vice captain. Inupi and Koko doesn't know either.

That's why they all decided to meet up at The Kawata Twins Ramen shop and the twins decided to close the shop today for this special meeting.

Now it's 4:30 in the morning and all of them haven't had a 8 hours of sleep.

They are all keeping their silence don't know what to do or what to say until Baji breaks it.

"So what's our plan for Takemitchy's birthday?" Baji ask and all of them look at him.

"Takemitchy did everything for us to be all together again." Kakucho said and from Baji the attention turn to him.

"He sacrificed almost everything for us." Hakkai said while hugging a pillow. Yes a pillow because he rush there without thinking right and the only thing in his mind is ("IT'S TAKEMITCHY'S BIRTHDAY!")

"That's why we have to make a perfect plan to celebrate his birthday! Who's with me?!" Mikey shout out loud and all of them shout back at right him.

"What's our plan?" Draken,Mitsuya,Inupi,Koko, and Izana ask while looking at him. He look back at them then rub his head.

"Hehe I don't know. But! We have to do something!" Mikey said with full of determination.

"Arghh! Mikey!!!" Draken said out of pissed on Mikey.

While Izana is thinking ("This idiot who's addict on flag at a kid's meal is so totally not my brother.")

"I got it! Here's the plan Kakucho,Kawata twins you guys handle the cooking. I'm sure Kakucho knows what's Takemitchy's favorite food right?" Mitsuya ask and Kakucho nod at him.

"Good then Inupi and Koko you guys buy the decorations and also the ingredients for the food. Take Pah and Peh with you. Got it?" Mitsuya said then look at Inupi and Koko.

"Sure." Inupi said without hesitation while looking at Mitsuya.

"Anything for the boss." Koko said while flexing the money he is using as a paper fan.