Chapter 50

"TAKEMITCHY!!!" Everyone shout while looking at Takemitchy who got stab by Sanzu.

"SANZU! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" Y/n shout at Sanzu who's head still ringing and can't see clearly.

Y/n use her psychic ability and slam Sanzu's body hard on the wall.

"Ugh! M-m-my l-lady!" Sanzu said while his body is still on the wall stuck on it while Y/n is using her ability.

Takemichi's body about to fall on the ground but Mikey catch him.

"Takemitchy!" Mikey shout as he catch Takemitchy, the others run to them.

Takemichi cough blood then look around him then finally his eyes landed on Mikey.

"M-mikey-kun?" Takemichi said as he look at Mikey.

"Yes, yes it me Takemitchy. Don't talk, we'll take you to a hospital right away." Mikey said while tears are falling in his eyes.

"Get away from my son!" Daisuke said as he rush to Takemitchy but Y/n stop him by controlling his body.

"You! It's you! You're the one who should get away from him! I had enough! Enough of your nonsense! Enough with your mourning about Grandpa's death and Tenshi's hospitalization! You controlled me and my brother enough!" Y/n said while crying her heart out and glaring at Daisuke.

Takemichi grab onto Draken's sleeve that made Draken look at him.

"S-stop h-h-her." Takemichi said while coughing blood and looking at Draken then at Y/n.

"But we need to help you first Takemitchy!" Smiley said while looking at him and not smiling anymore.

"H-help h-her first. She'll d-die because o-of too m-much using h-her p-psychic abilities." Takemichi said while gripping tightly on Draken's sleeve.

Draken immediately nod at him then slowly take off Takemichi's grip on him. He run to Y/n to quickly stop her from using her abilities but Y/n single look at him and it send him flying.

"Draken!" Everyone shout as Draken fly to the other side of the room.

The others look at each other then tried to stop Y/n too but they all been send flying to the other sides of the room.

But after Nagisa and Karma send flying to the other side of the room, Y/n head starts to hurt and her nose is bleeding.

With this her abilities weakened that made all of them stand up and Daisuke able to move again.

Seconds later Y/n's body feel weak and she's about to fall when Daisuke catches her.

"Y/n! My daughter!" Daisuke said as he catches Y/n while her nose is still bleeding and her head hurts more.

"M-mikey-kun." Takemichi called out to Mikey and he look at her.

"W-what is it Takemitchy?" Mikey ask while still crying and looking at Takemichi.

"G-get me c-closer to her." Takemichi said as he look at Y/n who's also looking at her.

Mikey didn't know what Takemichi is up to but he immediately obey him with the help of Draken who finally got his strength to stand up.

After Takemichi and Mikey got close to Y/n and Daisuke, Takemichi reach his hand out to Y/n who reach her hand out to him too.

Y/n and Takemichi finally hold hands while looking at each other.

"I love you my twin little sister." Takemichi said while crying and holding Y/n's hand tight who's eyes are now close.

"If we e-ever got the c-chance to l-live another l-life, I w-will still c-choose you t-to be my s-sister." Takemichi said while crying and holding Y/n's hand that is starting to get cold.

"Takemitchy." Mikey whisper while looking at the coughing blood Takemichi.

"Takemichi, my son. I am so sorry for the things I've done to you and your sister. I'm so sorry." Daisuke said while looking at Takemichi and hugging the cold body of Y/n.

"D-dad, I understand the things you did and why you did that. I a-already f-forgive you." Takemichi said while looking at Daisuke who's hugging the cold body of Y/n.

"Takemitchy, w-we need to g-go. Y-you need to g-go to h-hospital." Mikey said while looking at Takemichi and crying.

Takemichi hold Mikey's hand while his other hand is holding the cold hand of Y/n.

"D-don't bother M-mikey-kun." Takemichi said while looking at Mikey who's crying while the others look at them crying too.

"But why Takemitchy?" Mitsuya ask while looking at Takemichi and crying.

"B-because there is n-no use to l-live a life without my s-sisters. Y-you know how t-that feels r-right M-mikey-kun?" Takemichi said while looking at Mikey who's still crying as he remembered the timeline where Emma died and the same with Izana.

"But that doesn't mean that you should die with her as well!" Kakucho said while crying and looking at Takemichi.

"M-mikey-kun is m-my trigger and my f-friend f-for life. You guys t-too. In t-the time that w-we've been together, y-you must now know t-that I against m-me losing. I-I will not lose. N-never. I w-will s-save e-everyone this t-time. N-no left o-overs. N-no left ov----" Takemichi's words were cut off when he lost consciousness while his eyes still open.

"Takemitchy! Takemitchy!!!" Everyone called out to Takemichi as Mikey slowly and gently shake him to wake up.

"NOOOOOO!!!" Mikey shout while still crying and holding Takemichi's hand tight.

Mikey because of exhaustion and stress seeing Takemichi die he faint while holding Takemichi's hands at the same tim before he lost consciousness, he felt a electricity on the hand of Takemichi he's been holding.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"HARUCHIYO! IF YOU WERE WITH THIS IDIOT, YOU SHOULD HAVE STOPPED HIM!"

Mikey woke up because of the shout of someone outside. He immediately get up as he recognized that voice.

Mikey was about to walk outside but he walked by a full body mirror.

"W-what happened?" Mikey said as he look at himself in the mirror.

----------------------------

I'M BACK!!!

SORRY IT TOOK ME THIS LONG WELL I WAS REALLY BUSY.

I HAVE SOME ACTIVITIES TO DO AND JUST FINISHED IT YESTERDAY.

IT MIGHT SOUND RIDICULOUS BUT YES I STILL HAVE ACTIVITIES EVEN ON CHRISTMAS BREAK.

WELL ATLEAST I ALREADY FINISHED IT!

ANYWAY! HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND ENJOY!