Chapter 7

Chifuyu's POV

After we're done looking at Partner's pictures he hang on the wall of his room we began our search for clues.

Naoto,Kisaki and Mitsuya are on Partner's study table while the rest of us are now searching any clues we could find in Partner's bed,books and etc.

I was busy flipping through pages of a book when I notice that there's one book in the shelves that is something kept inside of one of the pages.

I put the book I'm holding back in the shelve then I go to the she shelve where I saw the book. I was about to get it when Hakkai call us.

"Hey guys! Look what I found!" Hakkai said and raise a album that he get under the bed of Takemitchy.

"Give me." Mikey said and Hakkai immediately give it to him. Mikey sit in the bed and we all gather around him.

He open the book and we saw a baby picture of Takemitchy.

When I saw the picture of him I immediately let out a laugh. The others follow me.

"This is really Takemitchy. Look he's crying." Draken said while looking at Takemitchy's picture.

We flip the pages and in the second page we saw Takemitchy's other pictures. In the 10 page we saw Takemitchy going to school and he's crying again.

I think at this picture he saw his parents leaving him. We flip it again and saw in the next page of Takemitchy getting some comfort from two to three girls.

Then on the other page we saw a little guy who look like Kakucho playing with Takemitchy.

"That's me. I remember that time. He's the first one who approach me and ask me if I can be his friend." Kakucho said and that confirmed our theory that it's him.

"Starting that day me and Takemitchy became friends." He added while having a smile on his face.

We flip it again on the next page and saw a picture of Kakucho,two boys,and three girls with Takemitchy.

After that every flip we make we saw them with Takemitchy but on the next flip we make we saw that they are decreasing.

The two boys that with Takemitchy in the picture before are now gone and the other two girls too.

Now only Kakucho and this little girl with black hair are with Takemitchy.

"Kakucho do you know who is this girl?" Mitsuya ask while looking at Kakucho.

"She's a friend of Takemitchy. I don't know her name cause she only talk to Takemitchy. If I remember correctly she only talk to Takemitchy." Kakucho said that made all of us look at each other.