Side Story 2 Part 4

After dinner, everyone went home but before Mikey walks out of Takemichi's house, he looked back at Y/n one more time while Y/n is busy telling the girls to keep on practicing what they learned.

Takemichi noticed that Mikey was staring at his sister, that why he looks at him with confused.

“Why are you staring at my sister like that, Mikey?” Takemichi asked while looking at Mikey, who finally got back to his senses.

“Takemitchy, I think I saw your sister before?” Mikey said while looking at Y/n then back at Takemichi.

“You seen her before? How? When?” Takemichi asked as he also looks at his sister, then back at Mikey.

“I--- never mind. I will just tell you when I remember how.” Mikey said, then called out to Emma.

Takemichi walk out of the house too, he's going to bring Hina home.
-------------------------
Once Mikey got home and park his motorbike, he immediately ran to his room to look for something while Izana and Emma looked at him with confused.

“Hey Mikey, welcome back.” Shinichiro greeted Mikey after he opened the door and walk inside, but he ignored Shinichiro and run to his room.

“What's up with him?” Shinichiro asked Izana and Emma, who look as confused as him.

“We don't know. He seems restless ever since we left Takemitchy's home. He also keeps on mumbling something to himself.” Izana said while getting his and Emma's Uwabaki.

“Yeah and that's not all. He keeps on staring at Takemitchy's sister.” Emma said while she's taking off her hat and Izana is taking off her shoes then putting on Emma's Uwabaki before he put his on.

“Is Takemitchy's sister beautiful?” Shinichiro asked while looking at Izana who's still busy taking off his sister's shoes.

“Yeah she is.” Izana and Emma said at the same time while looking up at Shinichiro, then they continue what they're doing.

An idea popped up to Shinichiro's head, and he walks to Mikey's busy room rummaging his old boxes under his bed.

Mikey didn't even close his door, which makes Shinichiro sees what he's doing the entire time. Shinichiro knocked on the door, but Mikey didn't even hear it.

“Mikey.” Shinichiro softly called to Mikey, but he still didn't hear it. Shinichiro walk closer to Mikey then hold his shoulder.

“Mikey! What are you doing?!” Shinichiro shout at Mikey, and finally, he looked at him.

“Shinichiro? W-when did you get here?” Mikey looks at Shinichiro, confused as to why his brother is inside his room.

“That's not necessary. What's going on with you? Why are you agitated to look for something?” Shinichiro said, while looking at Mikey, worries.

“Shinichiro, do you remember the video that you took when I was in the playground before? When was I saving a girl one year younger than me?” Mikey asked agitated while looking at Shinichiro.

“Yeah of course. You were six that time. Why?” Shinichiro asked while looking at his brother.

“I need it. Where is it?” Mikey immediately asked as he stood up while looking at Shinichiro.

“It's in my room. I'll get it for you if you'd like. Just calm down, okay?” Shinichiro said as he put his hands at Mikey's shoulders then make him sit on the bed.

“Okay.” Mikey said as he starts to inhale and exhale while fidgeting his hands.

Shinichiro who saw this actions immediately went to his room to get the videotape. After he got it, he gave it to Mikey.