Chapter 47

In the previous chapter......

"I didn't know that you're all interested in my machine." A man said and they all turned around to look who it is.

They are looking at man in suit standing besides him are Y/n and Takemichi who's smoking, behind them are people with black suits with gun also Haitani brothers, Sanzu, Inui, Koko and South.

"Daisuke Kambe." Naoto said while looking at the man who talked.
---------------------
"How fascinating is this~ You know my name." Daisuke Kambe said while smiling and smoking with his cigarette.

"I'm the officer who handle your arson case last year Mr. Kambe." Naoto said while glaring at Daisuke Kambe who is still smoking.

"Oh Tachibana-kun right?" Daisuke said while teasingly smiling at Naoto who just glare at him.

"So what can I do to you Tachibana-kun? And what's that to do with my beautiful perfect machine?" Daisuke said while looking at Naoto then at his machine.

"We want to destroy it Mr. Kambe." Mikey said that made all of them look at him.

"Who are you, young man?" Daisuke ask as he turn his attention to Mikey who's staring at him.

"Sano Manjiro Mr. Kambe, we are Takemitchy's friend." Mikey said while looking at Daisuke then at Takemitchy with sad eyes.

"Takemitchy? Oh~ you mean my successor?" Daisuke said while smiling then look at Takemichi who still smoking and high on drugs.

"Successor?" Karma and Nagisa whisper while looking at all of them.

"Son is that true? They're your friends?" Daisuke ask while looking at Takemichi smiling.

"Hmm? What? Sorry father but pffttt hahaha! I'm flying right now hahahaha! Try it father! It's fun!" Takemitchy said while laughing and smoking.

"Oh my~ sorry then for disturbing your fly son." Daisuke said as he laugh too then turn his head on Y/n who is just standing still beside him.

"Y/n my baby. Are they your brother's friends?" Daisuke ask Y/n while looking at her and smiling but his smile is creepy. It freaked out Y/n but she disrecard it.

Y/n is silent for a while because she didn't know how to answer her father's question. It might be simple for others but she have a feeling that whatever choice, she make her father will get angry at her or them.

"I do not know father, I'm busy in our business." Y/n said while looking down and her hair are covering her hair.

Daisuke seem to get angry and he harshly grab Y/n's chin and make her look at him in the eye.

"Baby why are you calling me father? I told you that's wrong and tell. me. the. truth." Daisuke said while giving dead glare at Y/n.

"I-I'm sorry Daddy, I forgot and I'm telling the truth I do not know." Y/n said while looking at Daisuke in his eyes. If she turn away even for a moment he will expect that she's lying which is she is.

"Very well. I'm sorry for hurting you baby." Daisuke said as he let go of Y/n's chin and gently rub it with a gentle smile.

("This man is crazy!") Is what Mikey and the others thinking while looking at Daisuke and Y/n.

"I'm not hurt daddy. This is nothing." Y/n said while smiling at Daisuke and he smile back at her.

"Now may I know why you want to destroy my beautiful machine?" Daisuke ask as he turn his attention to them.

"Because we know the use of this machine." Draken said while looking at Daisuke as he point at the machine.

("Now that it come to this we better tell the truth then except for the fact that Y/n is the one who told us about it.") Draken said while looking at Daisuke then he look at the others giving the message that in his head.

They all nod at him understanding what he meant.

"The use of my machine? Really? What is it then?" Daisuke ask while looking at all of them as his smile fade.

"It's a brain washing machine. You use it to brainwashed your own son and his followers!" Kakucho said while glaring at Daisuke who look at him with serious face.

"Do you have any proof? Also I may not a police but I studied law and as far as I remember I didn't invite you in my humble home, this is called trespassing right?" Daisuke said with a smile on his face that made Naoto 'tch' in his lips.

"Proof? I have evidence right here." Karma proudly said as he shows his phone at Daisuke that made him dropped his cigarette.

Inside the phone of Karma is a video that Ritsu found earlier that day. Karma thought that maybe they can find some proof about this brain washing machine if ever they got threaten by law.

They did found some proof in it. It's a video from a CCTV. In the video you can see Takemitchy and the others sit on the brain washing machine after that they are now not themselves.

"My~ young man, you have a nice cellphone there. I would love to have it, will you give it to me if I give you 35 million dollars?" Daisuke said as he regain his self and smile widely at Karma.

"Sorry but I'm not here to sell this video Mr. Kambe." Karma said while grinning at him, Daisuke stare at him then smile again.

"Is that so? Then I guess you won't get away here alive then. Boys get them and destroy that cellphone." Daisuke said and everyone nod at him.

The Haitani Brothers goes to Kazutora and Naoto while Sanzu goes to Kakucho, South goes to Izana while Inui and Koko goes to Karma and Nagisa.

Mikey, Draken, Mitsuya and Smiley are about to help them when Mikey suddenly fly to the other side.

"MIKEY!" Draken and Mitsuya shout then they look at who kick Mikey.

"Father said I should join the party, well it's been so long since Mikey and I fought. It's payback time hahahaha." Takemichi said while laughing and looking at Mikey.

Takemichi run to Mikey to hit him again after he stands up, Draken, Mitsuya and Smiley are about to help when Y/n stand in the way.

"Y/n." Smiley said while smiling but he's really pissed right now.

("If Y/n's here and she fight us we are no way to win. She's a psychic!") Mitsuya said while looking at Y/n.

"Just stand still and watch the fight if you don't want to end up in hospital and declared dead." Y/n said with a serious face while looking at them.

("I'm sorry but I have to put up an act or else.") Y/n said to them using her mind and they immediately understood.

"DAMN!" They all cursed at the same time then look at Mikey fighting Takemichi frustrated that they can't do anything but watch.
---------------
SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE GUYS.

I HAVE RESEARCH I'M WORKING ON AND MATH ACTIVITIES.

BUT HERE'S IT IS.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND ENJOY!