Chapter 18

Draken's POV

Tomorrow after Kisaki told them his decision

We we're so shock when Kisaki told us his decisions about making Hina-chan remember Takemitchy.

He said it's okay to him now because Takemitchy deserves it after everything he have done to him.

"So we are here now to give ideas what are the methods we should do to make Hina-chan remember Takemitchy." Mitsuya said while standing infront of us and we all are sitting on the sofa.

All of us are present too for this to be able brainstorm about it.

"Now raise your hand if you have any ideas!" Mitsuya said and some of us raise their hands.

"Okay Baji! We will start with you, I don't have much hope but okay what's your idea?" Mitsuya said but he whisper the middle part.

"Why don't we hit Hina's head with a baseball bat?! Maybe she'll remember Takemitchy!" Baji said while smiling that makes us frown at him.

We all went silent while he's still smiling at us as if he didn't say anything weird at all.

"NO!" We all shout at him that make him pout.

"Why?!" He said while Chifuyu is making him sit.

"Cause that will hurt her! Do you want to kill my sister?!" Naoto said while looking at Baji.

"Yeah but I read in the magazine before that it will help a lot!" Baji said while playing with the black cat's fur rubbing it.

"It will! But only to the person's who experiencing amnesia! And sometimes it didn't work and will make it worse!" Mitsuya and Naoto said to him and he just nodded at them and mumble fine.

"Any other suggestions?" Mitsuya said after he sigh.

"I have one." Kisaki said as he raise his hand and Mitsuya called out to him.

"The truth is we can't really make Tachibana remember Hanagaki it's impossible in the first place and Y/n knows it." Kisaki said and we all nod at him.

He's right making Hina-chan remember Takemitchy is impossible now because we don't know what happened to make her forget him.

"That's why I suggested that we should hit her head! Kazutora ready the Bolt Cutter!" Baji said while smiling at Kazutora who is cleaning the Bolt cutter.

"BAJI-SAN!! KAZUTORA?! Even you?!" Chifuyu said while looking at them then take the Bolt cutter off Kazutora's hands

"I'm not planning to participate to Baji's plan I was just cleaning it because Shinichiro-san and Draken are going to use it tomorrow." Kazutora said looking at Chifuyu.

Chifuyu look at me and Shinichiro-kun with his asking if it's true and we only just nod at him then he give back Kazutora's bolt cutter.

"Okay then what's your plan Kisaki?" Mitsuya ask while looking at Kisaki still standing.

"My plan is to ************" Kisaki said and explained to us his plan and it looks good and he is right at some parts of his plan.

________________

Hina's POV

I'm cooking a lot today and Naoto is helping me because Kisaki and his friends are coming over.

I don't know what's the reason but it's good that he's inviting his friends over.

I'm smiling while cooking when Naoto ask me a strange question.

"Nee-chan do you love Kisaki-kun?" Naoto ask me that makes me stop cooking and look at him.

"Why are you asking me that Naoto? Of course I love him." I said while smiling at him and he look down while mixing some wet ingredients.

"Then can you tell me what makes you love him and how did you fall in love with him?" Naoto said while his bangs are covering his eyes.

"I told you this many times before but okay well I fall in love to Kisaki-kun when we're little he saved me from wait was Kisaki-kun who saved me?" I said while losing the smile on my face and put my hand on my head.

"I-I c-can't remember. Who saved me? Who was it?" I said then I feel a head ache and the fall down on the floor.

The only thing I remember is Naoto calling me.

"NEE-CHAN!"

____________
Naoto's POV

I brought Nee-chan to her and Kisaki's room.

I guess one of Kisaki's theory are right. Takemichi replace the memory of Nee-chan.

He make nee-chan remember Kisaki is the one who saved her from those bullies before.

Flashback

"What did you say Kisaki?!" We all said in shock while looking at him.

"Hanagaki replaced Tachibana's memories. That's what I think he did to her. I asked Tachibana before of how did she fall in love with me and she answered that I saved him from the bullies but it's not me who saved her it's Hanagaki. I remember it well because that's the time they first met." Kisaki said while looking at us.

"Then that maybe the reason why she can't remember him. Because in the first place in her mind she never met him." Wakasa-san said while looking at Kisaki and also while there's a lollipop in his mouth.

"They're path never met but I'm not 100% sure that it's the only thing he did to her or if it's only her." He said again that makes us look at him with curiosity.

"Why you say that?" I ask while looking at him.

"I talked to Tachibana's classmates before in middle school and they said that I'm the only one they remember who is Tachibana's boyfriend." Kisaki said while looking at us.

End of Flashback

"What happened Naoto?" I look behind me and saw Hanma.

"She fainted." I said while looking back at Nee-chan.

"Hanma-kun help me cook." I said then goes out of the room and Hanma followed me.

"What?! But I never cook before." Hanma said but I keep on insisting he help and he just whine at me.

___________

Someone's POV

After Naoto and Hanma left I get inside using the window in their room.

I look at the door and make sure that they're gone to kitchen.

I look at her then sit beside her, I brush off the hair in her face then kiss her forehead.

"I'm sorry but it's for the best." I said then left.

******************
AND THAT'S ALL FOR OUR UPDATE TODAY!

SO IT'S A LITTLE HARD TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING THAT MAKES HINA REMEMBER TAKEMICHI AND I KINDA REGRET MAKING HER FORGOT HIM SO I CHANGE MY ORIGINAL PLAN.

SO GUYSSSSS! I'M GOING TO GRADUATE THIS MAY 28!!!! THE OTHER REASON WHY MY MIND IS PREOCCUPIED I'M EXCITED!

BTW THAT'S ALL HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND ENJOY!