Chapter 25

Everyone are so shock of what they heard from Taiju's mouth.

"A what?!" Kisaki said while looking at Taiju who have a very serious face.

"Are you serious?! A Psychic? That's impossible!" Naoto said while looking at Taiju.

"Being a psychic is impossible but being a time leaper isn't Tachibana?" Taiju said that made Naoto and everyone froze.

"Lady Y/n is a psychic. That's true. She can hear everyone around her thoughts as long as they are in 250 meters. That's how far she can hear them." Taiju said while looking at their shock faces.

"If she really is a psychic like you said is she the reason why Hina-chan can't remember Takemitchy at all?" Draken said while looking at Taiju.

"Possibly. But I'm not sure." Taiju said while drinking the coffee that was served by his butler.

"Now how are we going to save Takemitchy if her sister is a Psychic?" Chifuyu said as he sit down with a gloomy expression.

"That's why I told you to stop. You can't save him anymore. No one can." Taiju said that made Baji and Kazutora glare at him.

("This motherf*ck*ng *ssh*l*. Shut up! You're making Chifuyu even more sad than he already is.") Baji and Kazutora said in their mind while they are glaring Taiju.

"Big bro. You haven't answer my question yet. Why are you on their side? On her side?" Hakkai ask again while looking at Taiju.

"I told you already it's for your and Yuzuha's safety." Taiju said while looking at Hakkai.

"Yeah you told me that already but I don't understand! How is my and Yuzuha's safety get into this matter?!" Hakkai said while looking at Taiju, frustrated because he won't tell him anything.

"C'mon Taiju. Tell your brother already. Tell us already how did you get join this mafia that was lead by Kambe Daisuke. Takemitchy and Y/n's father." Takeomi said while looking at Taiju.

"I also wanna know how did my brother get into this." Takeomi added that made Taiju confused look at him.

"Brother? Who?" Taiju ask while looking at Takeomi.

"Sanzu. He's my brother." Takeomi said that made Taiju a bit shock.

"Sanzu? But he said to us that he doesn't have any sibling and as far as I can remember he's already joined when Lady Y/n asked me." Taiju said while looking at Takeomi that made everyone shock.

"He is? How?" Baji ask while looking at Taiju with shock face.

"I don't know but Rindou said that Takemitchy, Sanzu and them the Haitani brothers are childhood friends. They met at a park and ever since that day they all decided to follow and devote their selves to him. That's all I know." Taiju said while looking at everyone having a shock expression.

"Oh my goodness Takemitchy. How much did he changed in the past?!" Naoto said while brushing his hair with his hands.

"He changed so much in the past. But how the hell this timeline still okay?" Kisaki said while massaging his temple with his hand.

"I don't know. Maybe because of Lady Y/n. And for your question Hakkai." Taiju said that made Hakkai look at him.

After that Taiju told Hakkai how did Y/n get him to join them and how did Hakkai and Yuzuha's safety get into it.

(Author: As everyone know the story is in Taiju's birthday special oneshot that can be find here too. Just re-read it again if you forgot. Thank you.)

"So that's how she get you to join them." Hakkai said while looking at his brother who look very sad while talking about him dying.

"Yes. So Hakkai don't waste my sacrifices for your and Yuzuha's safety. Stop trying to save him because he can never be save anymore." Taiju said with a very serious look on his face while looking at Hakkai.

"I'm sorry big bro but I will keep trying to save him as long as there's 1% or 10% chance I will take it, we will take it as long as the chances is not 0." Hakkai said with a determine look that made Taiju gave up on pursuing his brother.

"Fine. Do whatever you want. But make sure to keep yourself and Yuzuha safe Hakkai." Taiju said with a little smile on his face that made Hakkai smile.

"Now that settled. Taiju do you think you can help us meet Takemitchy in person? Without Y/n knowing." Mitsuya said while looking at Taiju with serious face.

"Yeah. Anything you can think is okay." Mikey desperately said while looking at Taiju.

"Big bro. Help us." Hakkai said while looking at Taiju with puppy eyes.

Taiju look at Mitsuya then Mikey and Hakaki. He sigh because he can't resist their eyes full of determination.

It's like the eyes of Takemichi when he is fighting him. He sigh in defeat at them.

"There's a drug shipment that is coming next week and Boss Takemichi will personally guide the truck with drug shipment to the base. That's the only time that Boss will go out. It means if you miss this chance you will never get to meet him again." Taiju said while looking at them that made their face serious.

"Only Takemitchy will guide the truck? Why is that?" Angry ask while looking at Taiju.

"Well if you haven't know yet Boss is enough to destroy any person who will interrupt the shipment. His last shipment guide last month 2 thousand people tried to stop him but he easily destroy them all and safely guide the shipment." Taiju said with a seriou look on his face.

"How did Takemitchy get so strong?" Mikey said while looking at Taiju.

"That doesn't matter now. Taiju where and exactly when is this shipment going to hapoen?" Naoto ask while looking at Taiju with a serious face.

"Next Saturday at the bridge of *****" Taiju said while looking at all of them with a serious face.
----------------
AND THAT'S ALL FOR TODAAAAY! ANYWAY MINNA! MY BIRTHDAY IS THE SAME WITH IZANA!!!

SO CERTAINLY I WILL POST ONESHOT ON THAT DAY BUT I THINK IT WILL BE LATE CAUSE I WILL GET BUSY ON THAT DAY EVEN THOUGH WE WON'T HAVE CELEBRATION.

LIKE I PROMISED! THEY WILL MEET SOON!

ANYWAY! HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND ENJOY!