Thank You

This concludes All Things Wild and Beautiful. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed the story! This is the first TOG fanfiction I've completed. (I started a Sam Cortland one months ago but lost inspiration and unpublished it 🥴) I'm really happy with how this story turned out. Your support and comments meant the world to me. Thank you again!

As of right now, I'm considering writing a fanfiction for Vaughan next, but it has yet to be developed. When I decide for sure what I'm doing, a short preview and release date will be added to the end of this book. Once again, thank you all so much and have a great day!

◦ ~ ❘ ☼ ❘ ~ ◦

Also I wanted to say a little something in regards to how I portrayed a lot of the pre-existing characters in this book. There have been a few who didn't like how I portrayed them and that's totally fine; obviously as this is just a fanfiction, there are going to be those who don't agree with how I chose to write things, but I wanted to offer some insight into that.

Part of how I wrote this story was inspired by A Court of Silver Flames. I personally enjoy seeing characters from the points of view of those who don't see them the same way as other main characters. Throughout reading Throne of Glass, I saw several things in the main groups behavior that from the perspective of someone not familiar with them, could be viewed as cruel, manipulative, untrustworthy, etc.

Obviously to the readers who see their points of view, we know they do these things out of a desire to make life better for people and that requires tough decisions, but what about the characters who don't know or trust them?

The characters who aren't privy to their thought processes and don't know their real motives? The characters that get written off by fans simply because they perceive the main characters differently? That was my goal with Nascha. I wanted her to be the character on the outside, and since the story is in her and Fenrys' povs, I had a lot of room to do so.

And if you go on to read my second TOG fanfiction, you'll find a lot of the main characters seem to behave differently there than they do here, more like how they seemed in the actual books. That's because I really wanted to portray the difference in character perception (also showcasing how they're unreliable narrators), and also in how the characters relationships would affect them.

If you had questions about my portrayal of the characters, I hope this helped explain it! And of course you don't have to like what I chose to do. You're always free to find a story and author that suits your vision better. But I hope this helps clarify, and rest assured, it was not out of dislike for any of the characters! I love them all dearly; bitchy moments and all 😂