CHAPTER 6 ♡

You're my water when I'm stuck in the desert
You're the Tylenol I take when my head hurts
You're the sunshine on my life

"Exactly that girl is (Y/N) (L/N)!"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Mochi started fangirling over her. Smiling like a little bitch.

"Okay, we can't just leave her here, because the deal will no longer be effective if something happens to her."

"what do you mean?" Mochi aksed.

"Her father sent her a while ago. Ran said, something came up and his father went to meet the Russian Mafia." Sanzu answered.

"Oh. In that case, let's drive her home, I'm sure she has some IDs in her wallet that has her address."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I woke up around 3 PM because my head was pounding here and there. I can't even remember how I was able to get home. I looked at my side table. There's a note. wait. There's a note?

I picked up the note and read it.

"Hi (Y/N)

Please drink this when you're up. One of my executives reported that he was the one who drove you home.

-Mikey"

there was another note under "You're the _____ when my head hurts." l lifted the paper and there were Tylenol pills.

This is so sweet. How did he even know me? wait. huh? my address... how did he? they? what the fuck?

My memories started to come back.

"WHAT THE HELL? I THOUGHT I WAS DREAMING LAST NIGHT." I shouted out of frustration. I looked at the coat I am wearing and blinked 3 times... yup it wasn't a dream.

I drank the Tylenol and went out of bed to take a shower. Damn Mikey's scent is all over me. I didn't mind though.

I grabbed the coat that Mikey lent me and my car keys, I immediately rushed and went to my car; Miss independent my ass (Y/N) you've finally done it. Before starting the engine, I noticed something.. AGAIN. There was a note on my windshield. God, I feel like I'm Sherlock Holmes with these clues.

"Here's the address, feel free to stop by if you need someone to talk to." what do you mean someone to talk to? That's not the case though, I just wanted to thank them for being kind enough for showing kind gestures towards me.

I typed the address on Waze and drove as quickly as possible. I rang the doorbell and no one was answering. Before I hit the doorbell for the 2nd time again, someone opened up.

"Hey? what's up and what are doing here?" Rindou opened the door and he was topless, exposing his huge tattoo. I can even see his gun peeking on his back.

I covered my eyes and gave the jacket. "Tell Mikey I said thank you for lending me his jacket and driving me home. Lastly, I would like to apologize because I wasn't able to return this right away due to my state last night." Rindou just smiled at me and gestured for me to come in.

"No it's okay—" I stopped when I heard someone shouting

"Rindou who's there??? what is taking you so long?"

"I'm sorry for keeping you. I better get going—" I said to Rindou with apologetic eyes.

"No, it's okay! I'll always make time for you. Don't mind him, he's irrelevant." he winked at me while holding the door with his hand, slightly stretching. it looks like he just got out of bed too.

my mouth formed an "Oh".

"Anyways I'm running late so goodby—" I lied but I got cut off when someone peeked through the door.

"Correction, I was the one who drove you home." a smirk plastered on his face while his hand run through his wet hair. His diamond-like lip scars really made him more attractive. Another topless man got off the shower. I see.

I covered my eyes again.

"No need to cover your eyes princess, this is all yours—" Rindou pushed Sanzu's face and closed the door behind him.

"Sorry about that, this is our house, all the executives live here. But apparently, Me, Sanzu, and Takeomi are the only ones here. The others went out to take care of something." Rindou bowed to me and immediately went back to stand up straight.

I just smiled because I am really enjoying my view. I can sense that Rindou is quite possessive and selfish.

I replied in a monotone voice. "sou ka..." (I see)

"But we all have our own houses! we just usually gather here if we have some business to deal with." I can feel he is really nervous.

"Oh okay, I don't really need to know that but yeah, I don't want to keep you any further. I'll go home now—" I said.

he cuts me off. "No, wait!" I turned my back when suddenly he screamed and caught my attention. I raised an eyebrow. "Yes, do you need anything from me?" I replied in a questioning tone.

"Yes," Rindou said.

"And that wouuuuld be?" I replied getting curious.

"You."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆If y'all are wondering what BONTENS'S house looks like!⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆If y'all are wondering what BONTENS'S house looks like!⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆