CHAPTER 34 ♡

"Good thing, your dog caught your scent by just smelling Kai; now look where it got us."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I handed (Y/N) her clothes and started to wear my clothes as well.

"What do you mean 'caught my scent'?" She stood up, wearing her top.

"Well, you know, if it weren't for Kai, I wouldn't be here," I stated while buttoning the polo she lent me. "If you don't want any of us to find you, try being careful sometimes. Got it?"

"Don't worry; this is the last time you'll ever see me again." (Y/N) stated and kissed me on the cheek.

"What do you mean last?" I tilted my head in confusion as she passed by me.

She stopped in her tracks and faced me. "You're not interested in joining me. I told you, Kenji, I'm not the same person you've met."

I sighed at her statement. So this it, huh?

My phone rang again.

☎ (F/N) (L/N)☎

(F/N)☎:

Kenji, please send me your location. You, me, and Sanzu-san have something to talk about asap.

Me ☎:

Hold on, sir; I will share my location with you.

Me ☎:

I sent it already, sir.

(F/N)☎:

We'll see you in 15 minutes.

Me ☎:

Wakarishita.

☎ END OF CALL☎

As soon as the call ended, I ran towards the living room looking for (Y/N).

"Hey, you gotta get out of here; your dad called me; he's on his way here with Sanzu." I immediately ran to her when I saw her go out of the bathroom and held her shoulders.

"Fuck!" She removed my hands from her shoulders. "What did you do, Kenji?"

"He is with Sanzu n, he asked for my location. Get out of here before they see you. You have 15 minutes." I said, talking in a fast manner.

"I don't need anything here. I can go, like right now. I'll change some clothes, and I'm good to go. Hold on." She was about to change clothes but I held her wrist.

"What now? I have 13 minutes left. Let me change clothes-" I cut her off.

"Shoot me."

Her eyes widened at my demand. "Fuck, I don't have time to play games with you right now, Kenji-"

"Just fucking do it; they'll be suspicious of me," I stated.

She went to the kitchen and grabbed a gun.

She went back at me and aimed the gun at my head.

"I didn't say kill me! Just shoot, not kill!" I said, panicking.

"I know. I said a while ago that this would be the last time. But, I thought to myself that Tokyo is small. One way or another, we'll cross paths. If ever that happens, I won't hesitate to put a bullet between your eyes, Kenji." (Y/N) responded, walking towards my direction while her gun was still aiming at me.

I just stood there...

"I'm sorry, (Y/N)."

I don't even know why I apologized, but she shot my shoulder as soon as I said sorry.

She approached me as I fell on the floor.

"Leave now!" I said, shouting in pain.

She ignored me and grabbed my arm, placing it on her shoulder. "You're not done yet?"

"I'll put you on the couch. Shut the fuck up." She stated.

My eyes widened when I heard cars outside.

"Fuck! Just leave now, I can handle myself." She literally just left me... Great.

She used the backdoor to escape. I let her slip away again...

While I was deep in my thoughts, I heard someone kicked the door down.

"Kenji! Where are you?" (F/N) shouted.

I raised my hand while trying to sit properly. "I-I'm here."

"Fuck! Did (Y/N) shoot you?" (F/N) came running towards me and tried to help me; I just nodded.

"Sanzu-san search the entire house; I'll bring Kenji to the hospital right now. (Y/N) was here, she's the one who shot Kenji." I tried to stand up while (F/N) was assisting me.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

We are now inside (F/N)'s car.

"(F/N)-san the house...." I stated, holding my arm.

"We're almost there, Kenji." He stated, not moving his eyes from the road.

"Thank you, (F/N)- san. But the house...." I responded.

(F/N) just looked at me.

"Yes, that's the house where my wife and son were murdered." 

⛓ Are yall ready for mullet daddy? (Aka Sanzu)? 😏⛓