Morning school run

Mateo pov - it's 8 o'clock I just finished getting ready as I had downstairs I see my son Gabriel dancing away with his nanny Emily, she does a good job but I am going to have to start looking for new one, don't get me wrong she does a good job taking care of him unlike the others but she is still the same, she still throws her self at him trying to rub her self of on me but I give it to her she at least wait until she puts my son to bed.
But it is starting to get out of hand she is starting to dress more provocatively.
She a beautiful sexy young woman don't get me wrong but I don't do relationships any more I only fuck that's it and I would never do that with my son nanny, I take my whores to a hotel I may see them more then once but these women know the sore and once they cross the line and ask for more they are gone.
If there ever was a woman that I would want to settle down with again in would be with my PA miss Kayla Bradley but as much as I want to I can't I don't want to go down that road again a part of her reminds me so much of Heavenly that innocence that once  radiated of her also does to Kayla the only difference is Kayla isn't as native.

Gabriel- papa!!! Papa!!! Watch me ....

Mateo- I can see Figlio very good but we have to go you have to get to school and I have to get the office.

Gabriel - ohhh can I come after school, I want to see Kayla she promise next time I come she will take me to get some ice cream.

Mateo- of course Figlio, I will tell Dexter to bring you to the office instead of home which means Emily you are free for the day, you may go home.

Emily- oh but who will look after him at your office ( I looked up at him with hopeful eyes, praying he would get the hint, I spent so much time be nice and sweet to his little brat Arggg, no Idea how hard it is well as soon as I make Mateo mine he will be off to boarding school for good or meet a tragic accident the only children that will take over his Business will be the ones I give him, not this motherless little bastard of his)

Mateo- that will not be necessary as he said Kayla will be there and so will I so you may go now we will see you on Monday goodbye Emily, come on Gabriel the car is waiting.

Mateo pov- I grabbed Gabriel by the hand and walked to the car making sure Emily left her I knew what she was trying to do, I will ask Kayla to find a new nanny and this time a trial basis one wrong move and they are out, I won't make this mistake again.
I was so lost in my own thoughts I didn't even notice that we have reached Gabriel school he said quick goodbye and kissed my cheek as he ran towards his cousin.
I am happy that they are all close in age so at least at school and weekends he has someone to play with I know he gets lonely been then only child having no siblings, I want to give that to him I do but I just don't think I can take the chance history repeating it self.
As soon as I see him and his cousin walk into the school I Signal my Dexter to leave.
As soon as I walk into the office building I see every one scrambling around trying to look busy fear evident in there eyes and I love it.
When I get to my floor I feel my blood boil in pure rage I see Kayla talking to the boy Dylan I step a little closer non of them sense my presents yet, I hear him ask her on a lunch date , "what that slimy little shit how dare he ask her out, I swear if he doesn't take that back I will end him.

Mateo- Miss Bradley Mr Davis why are the two of  you talking instead of doing your work that I pay you to do and I believe Mr Davis that this is not your floor so I suggest you leave and if you ever come back on my floor again you will be fired, you are only allowed on my floor if I invite you and the last time I checked I did not ( he muttered a quick sorry and ran but not before saying see you at lunch, the hell he will)
Lunch Miss Bradley, I don't think so, you will not be having lunch with him do I make myself clear.
I want you in my office with my office in 10 minutes.
Mateo pov-I walked away before she could say anything I know she is mad but too bad I may not be ready to start anything with her" hell I don't know if I ever will, call me a selfish bastard all you want but I will never let another man come anywhere near her I won't have them taint her purity, yes I did a background check and a lot of digging I know she is a virgin, I am still waiting for more all I know is that she did not have it easy.