Chapter 47

DAMON'S POV

i grab the nearest white t-shirt out of my closet and slip it over my head. as i walk out the door i find charles in front of me with a huge smile.

"damon," he cheers "just the man i was looking for." charles grabs onto my shoulder as he leads me to the main hallway that then leads to the backyard.

"wanna do me a favour?" his chuckles form into harsh coughing that i almost think he's about to choke.

"i'm okay son," he notices my expression.

charles grabs a tissue out of his pocket and wipes his mouth.  "since rugger is staying with one of my close relatives, do you mind fixing up his dirt bike?"

"sure," it'll keep me busy.

"i wanna surprise him..he hasn't touched that bike in forever." he looks down like he's thinking of something "i remember him telling me he's gonna fix it himself," he lets out a laugh.

i nod my head, "where is it?"

charles walks in front of me as he tells me what to fix and what to not touch in his shack. he leads me to the path near the pool and i finally see the big shack just beside it. it's wide.

i find a cool grey lighter on top of one of the tables with skulls engraved on it, i click it open and close as i look around and spot a huge window right across from me.

i look out the rusty window and spot mia laying down on her stomach with a towel underneath her. she's scribbling in that journal she always has with her. i cant help but stare at her body, her tan smooth skin. the bikini she's wearing is red and her hair is straight down. her hair has been getting really long, its now reaching to her lower-

"damon!" charles shouts and i almost trip over the lawn mower's cord from all the dirty thoughts running through my head.

"watch where your going," charles begins "you don't want to hurt yourself."

mia turns her head to the shack noticing us. i walk out and spot olivia sitting in a chair with sunglasses on. i wave at mia and she blows me a kiss.

God.

"here's the tools," charles drops a heavy box onto the floor making my head turn towards him "just to make it easier you can rearrange it and hang it back where it all belongs." he points to the wooden wall filled with screws that appears to be in the corner of the shack.

i nod my head looking down at the box filled with all sorts of tools.

"i'm paying you, alright,"

"don't," i tell him with a straight face.

he pauses and smiles "yeah yeah," charles walks off as he continues to violently cough.

time goes by and i'm finished rearranging the tools. i peek my head out and find mia still writing in her journal.

i notice olivia is gone and that no one seems to be around.

i walk out towards her carefully. "what are you writing in there?"

"nothing," mia coo's as she swings her legs up in the air.